[Democall] UPDATE v1

Started by faserb
11/09/2011 14:44
Page 1 of 1
faserb11/09/2011 14:44(edited 29/09/2011 22:12)

    Title: STILLNESS [DEMOCALL]


    Project status: 100% !!!!!!!!!!


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Eric and i've been moviemaking for 2 months.


    Type of the movie: Multiplayer kz movie.


    Project Description: It will be about 3 minutes long, starring people from all over the world.


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas. The source fps are beetwen 300-600 and I will render my movie in x264 and 30fps output...


    Requests: I'm looking for demos, i've already got 9 demos but i need 4-3 demos more. So please, feel free to send me your epic demos on pm or add me on steam: orest_pl.


    Screenshots: http://imageshack.us/g/14/91900390.jpg/

    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/mrfsrx

memekrecord holder11/09/2011 14:45

Looking forward for some fresh screens! Good luck :up:

week23/09/2011 21:42

Satan !!!! Man destroyest system!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.