KZ-Scandinavia - The movie 2
Hello!
Kayne and I, decided to create KZ-Scandinavia - The movie 2.
Wich have aldready gotten some demos sent in, on our homepage Kz-Scandinavia.
I want to share this project with everyone, and hopefully more "Scandies" will see this post. I do really hope we get alot of demos.
You can read more about it here!
* You will have until 23/09/2011 to submit your demos.
* If you perform your trickjump on a map which isnt standard (de_dust2, de_nuke etc.), you wont need to include all map files in the rarfile as it gets too big, but make sure you name the demo by map name and make it easier to find the map
* If your trickjump isnt good/creative/interesting enough it will NOT be accepted. LONGJUMP DEMOS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!!!
* You have to be Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish or live in one of the mentioned countries to participate. You must be registrered!
* Try to make the demos as short as possible. bind "key" "say /gocheck;stop;record demoname" for example.
* The max limit of demos per person is 5. If you submit more than 5 we will pick the demos for you.
* The demos have to be recorded with legal settings.
* Try get all demos gathered together in ONE rarfile instead of sending several rarfiles.
* Name the demos with your nick and map. kayne_inferno1 for example.
The project will ofcourse take some time, and It will be released when I'm done with it, and I will take the time I need.
The capturing on demos, will begin tomorrow, when I get my new computer.
I hope alot of people will participate!
-Boffex
* You have to be Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish or live in one of the mentioned countries to participate. You must be registrered!
Then whats the point of posting it here, so that everyone else can see it and dream to be Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish?
Originally posted by IceVip* You have to be Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish or live in one of the mentioned countries to participate. You must be registrered!
Then whats the point of posting it here, so that everyone else can see it and dream to be Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish?
Exactly!
Or... some scandinavians might not be aware of this project, since they're not visiting kzsca website regularly.
Originally posted by IceVip* You have to be Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish or live in one of the mentioned countries to participate. You must be registrered!
Then whats the point of posting it here, so that everyone else can see it and dream to be Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish?
no sense what u wrote there.this is a project thread so its supposed to show someone's project or a call such as democall or so...
Originally posted by SinzhnsOriginally posted by IceVip* You have to be Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish or live in one of the mentioned countries to participate. You must be registrered!
Then whats the point of posting it here, so that everyone else can see it and dream to be Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish?
no sense what u wrote there.this is a project thread so its supposed to show someone's project or a call such as democall or so...
Its ok to say that there's gonna be such a clip but democall on xj for limited players only is stupid imo :\
Originally posted by IceVipIts ok to say that there's gonna be such a clip but democall on xj for limited players only is stupid imo :\
I can understand why he ask for demos here since alot of scandinavian players (including myself) dosent visit kz-sca very often. And I had no idea about this project until now. :)
So I see nothing wrong with asking it here at all.
Anyway GL with this project :)
@Icevip
I don't find it so stupid actually, I got a few more, since there are players that doesn't visit kz-sca daily.
@Sinzhns
This thread will be updated in the future, atm I've maybe comed 1% into the project, since I can't start capture until tomorrow. I just got some few demos so far. Approximately 10 uploaders, but I dont know the amount of demos/peron. You will have until 23/09/2011 to submit your demos.
This thread will be updated with screenshots, messages if theres any interference etc.
Please log in to post replies.