MAKEH - Galaxy by PilsnEr(APE_O)
Started by MAKEH LoVe GirL
16/09/2011 23:16
Page 2 of 2
low-17/09/2011 18:46
amazing as always APE_O
dunno why i enjoyed the laggy yt version more.
gts_recNos17/09/2011 18:57
Originally posted by IceVipWhen i watch clips made by ape_o i have nightmares.
LOL same!!!!
ExpaNsion17/09/2011 20:36
that was strange in good way, really original style, keep it up.
MAKEH LoVe GirL17/09/2011 21:45(edited 17/09/2011 21:52)
Originally posted by low-amazing as always APE_O
dunno why i enjoyed the laggy yt version more.
Coz you like - link to laggy version=) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olsh7QwD1KI&feature=player_embedded
Welder18/09/2011 21:18(edited 18/09/2011 21:20)
Holy mother of god I swear I freaked out when I realized it only lasted for 3 minutes. Wasn´t it 10 minutes long? Just few word: Different, gave me "high" feeling. Geez that was strange. Keep it up!
kLR9519/09/2011 00:18
nice style
nice colors
nice flow!
Result 10/10
BY http://www.youtube.com/user/MMkellsan
Page 2 of 2
Please log in to post replies.