Trickjump @ cs_militia

Started by nobody^
18/09/2011 20:47
Page 1 of 1
nobody^18/09/2011 20:47

Hello guys,

I guess I haven't been active here lately so I decided to show you one trick, which hopefully is going to be new for some of you. :)

I got more new tricks but I'll show them by time.

So here it is: http://i56.tinypic.com/2b8srb.jpg

Enjoy and please, post demos. I guess it's kinda easy to get over those boxes but it's hard to land on that small one behind them.

Regards,
N
:up:

Nannou18/09/2011 23:22

Not easy, but
Challenge Accepted!

nobody^19/09/2011 12:49

Hehe, glad to hear it Nannou. I really hope that you'll rape it.. I think I am capable of doing it too but I don't have the nerves to geek it. :(

Ft.skY19/09/2011 13:14

GJ nobody^
nice tj

d0tx19/09/2011 14:22

I tried it. too hard for me :p

Nannou19/09/2011 23:24

Fail pack: demos

I will try tomorrow, i'll do this. sure

nobody^20/09/2011 12:29(edited 01/11/2012 20:56)

Awesome! I almost got it 1-2 times but I rarely hit a good pre.

MAKEH LoVe GirL20/09/2011 20:52

after 249stat and 0.0 jump off i think its too hard=(
But GL Nannou. I too will try=/

FLP20/09/2011 22:14

it's not after jump,it's drop cj...

Nannou20/09/2011 22:26

drop cj or after jumps just different words. But have lower height than cj/lj/wj but higher than original bhop. If do 2 dd or dd - > +duck - scj ( give more fall time after dd ) height of jump will be like as lj/cj/wj/.... I checked it, so knife sure poss, cuz did 270 stats with knife, but sure hard make 299 pre with perfect jump off. One dd easy. Today was busy, so try scj after one dd with scout th this night. Just need luck with jump off.

Pulsar!21/09/2011 17:55

The goal is to jump over the box or to turn around the box ?

Nannou21/09/2011 18:45

around pretty hard/imp, so both way is goal.

nobody^01/11/2012 14:29

*Bump*

Come on guys, this is one of my favourites! I want to see it done ;-)

zythH^ moviemaker01/11/2012 14:48

Grrr or Ryderc can do it with awp.

I'll try it later.

Kkassu01/11/2012 15:20(edited 01/11/2012 15:26)

trying it 2 :D
EDIT : after 10-20 trys i gave up, im not good at any kind of cjs -.- :D

tisha01/11/2012 19:08

found it too but it was too hard for me...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.