PERSIA 2

Started by FLasH ^^ mapper
19/09/2011 17:56
Page 1 of 1
FLasH ^^ mapper19/09/2011 17:56(edited 15/01/2012 19:59)

status : FROZEN

w1zzrecord holder19/09/2011 18:27

Oh gosh it looks amazing. I don't know what you plan to do with that corridor, but ye, maybe make it bigger.

plowed19/09/2011 19:21(edited 19/09/2011 19:21)

n1 I like. You should record some live mapping. Your architectures are just awesome :)

sn00p mapper19/09/2011 20:22

I see that finally you treated the textures better that in the past, still not purrrfect :D

nerv.19/09/2011 21:22

maybe deathtales 2 ?
nice map

TeRMiNaTe19/09/2011 23:54

I like it so far. Looks pretty promissing, good job.

perd0 mapper20/09/2011 11:03(edited 20/09/2011 11:04)

well the architecture looks good, but you will have to add lot of models and sounds to make it really awesome. gl

FLasH ^^ mapper20/09/2011 18:55

LOOK UP!

FLasH ^^ mapper24/09/2011 21:47(edited 24/09/2011 21:47)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmzzANXHwu8 made a new thing called elevator ^^ still got more work on it!

vaglover26/09/2011 16:15

Man, I'll just say - Gooood Job!

Mehz26/09/2011 17:27

i dont like the grass texture, other than that - very nice.

FLasH ^^ mapper26/09/2011 17:39

Ah the grass texture is just temporary :)
Thnx vaglover!

vaglover27/09/2011 15:49

When the end of the work?

FLasH ^^ mapper27/09/2011 18:52

Deadline its 9 feb My birthday ^^!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.