KZ: Life [UPDATE #5]

Started by aLANbb
21/09/2011 11:20
Page 2 of 3
Ft.skY15/10/2011 19:40

http://www.rapidshare.ru/2726816 first dem
http://www.rapidshare.ru/2726818 second dem
hf

m4r1o15/10/2011 19:49

i already send 2 demos :O

fashioNz15/10/2011 20:51

@ft.sky fake demo?
name first demo nukk_cj looool!

Ft.skY16/10/2011 07:26

Originally posted by fashioNz
@ft.sky fake demo?
name first demo nukk_cj looool!


lol
map: de_nukk
((((
I dont understand, why you think so

fashioNz16/10/2011 09:42

hm sorry:D

dexxies16/10/2011 10:46

Originally posted by Ft.skY
Originally posted by fashioNz
@ft.sky fake demo?
name first demo nukk_cj looool!


lol
map: de_nukk
((((
I dont understand, why you think so


de_nukk- what kind of map is that?

Mehrshad3D16/10/2011 11:22

Originally posted by -SLip-
Originally posted by Ft.skY
Originally posted by fashioNz
@ft.sky fake demo?
name first demo nukk_cj looool!


lol
map: de_nukk
((((
I dont understand, why you think so


de_nukk- what kind of map is that?

new edition of nuke :D

aLANbb16/10/2011 17:22

could you please send this maps configs that i would be able to see it:D

Ft.skY16/10/2011 17:38

Hm, you need in maps, where I did tj?

dexxies16/10/2011 17:42

Originally posted by aLANbb
could you please send this maps configs that i would be able to see it:D


aLAN- one question: Did you add my last tj which I sent? The one on lightbhop.

aLANbb16/10/2011 17:52

Originally posted by Ft.skY
Hm, you need in maps, where I did tj?

yeA:D

aLANbb16/10/2011 17:53

Originally posted by -SLip-
Originally posted by aLANbb
could you please send this maps configs that i would be able to see it:D


aLAN- one question: Did you add my last tj which I sent? The one on lightbhop.

no i didnt cuz i made a rule that only 2 demos per player:/

Ft.skY16/10/2011 18:24

Originally posted by aLANbb
Originally posted by Ft.skY
Hm, you need in maps, where I did tj?

yeA:D


de_nuke & de_dust

Ft.skY16/10/2011 18:24

lol de_nukk
de_nuke* :DDD

Cola^18/10/2011 00:29(edited 18/10/2011 00:30)

The pic's aren't look so convincing, but they are still, only a little peaks :) gl

dexxies02/11/2011 15:59

Is this movie going to be finished?

Mehrshad3D02/11/2011 21:13

i havent idea

dexxies03/12/2011 19:57

What happened to the project?

NoRD'_'27/12/2011 21:00

slow :)

Mehrshad3D27/12/2011 23:12

Never start and never finish

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.