fps problem jou

Started by pheil
21/09/2011 14:08
Page 1 of 1
pheil21/09/2011 14:08

got an fps problem that is impossible to fix, and searching someone to fix this problem that is impossible to fix, so u must be insane to fix this.

basically my fps is 99 on lan server, but it drops to 60 every 10 second and goes back to 99, (99 -> 60 -> 99...) And if I join to a server, my fps drops to 10-30 and lags like shit, and its impossible to play, I weaked my gc settings to the lowest, downloaded fps configs, and tried with lowest resolution, but it still keeps doing that, I even reinstalled cs and steam, but it just doesn't work. I was on a little break with cs, and didn't change any setting from any program or on windows, and after I ended my break, I just got this shitty problem.


NO CS = NO MOVIES cya

evuly21/09/2011 17:16

Simply try to clean your computer from dust and such, search for viruses, malware and so on. If nothing helps, I guess you'll have to try to format your PC.

Jonde21/09/2011 17:18

Is the problem only with cs or with other games as well?

pheil22/09/2011 14:35

I've already cleaned my pc of all viruses (none) and such things.

And yes the problem is only with counter-strike.

Jonde22/09/2011 14:43

Originally posted by pheil
I've already cleaned my pc of all viruses (none) and such things.

And yes the problem is only with counter-strike.


This means it's not hardware related.

I always suggest this and in 95% of cases it works; have you tried reinstalling Windows?

w1zzrecord holder22/09/2011 14:58

Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by pheil
I've already cleaned my pc of all viruses (none) and such things.

And yes the problem is only with counter-strike.


This means it's not hardware related.

I always suggest this and in 95% of cases it works; have you tried reinstalling Windows?


Or search for updates for the graphics card.

pheil22/09/2011 20:08

If it comes to updating windows, I ain't doing that shit or formating my pc, I just leave cs there :P I've took the newest driver for my gc. Ain't so important, just thought of making the multiplayer movie, I'll try to get it done somehow, but there can be huge fps problems. Anyways, thanks to everybody who replied.

Jonde22/09/2011 21:05

It takes like 1 hour to reinstall windows

ivansky22/09/2011 23:38

and other 10 hours to install super-hyper-uber-giga big software (5+ gigs installations)

kaa23/09/2011 06:03(edited 24/09/2011 16:25)

I've encounetered the same problem recently. And yea, it kinda poped out of nowhere. Reinstalling steam and cs to another logical drive - didn't help.
My steam application uses 20-25% of CPU (i have 4 cores intel i5) while in-game. Though it used like 3-8% before. Thats why I have constant lags and fps drops even on regular maps :[
The problem is only with counter-strike 1.6. Other games work fine.

So as for now I don't see any solution rather then reinstalling my OS, and I am mad as hell...

EDIT: reinstalled OS. problem solved...

EDIT2: Nope, actually the problem still remains :o Tell me what should I do guys?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.