Freaking Insanity kz movie 2011 Is Done!

Started by kLR95
23/09/2011 07:04
Page 1 of 1
kLR9523/09/2011 07:04(edited 23/09/2011 11:16)

Freaking Insanity is done

kaynerecord holder23/09/2011 07:10

Old and easy jumps and the edit wasnt good either.

IceVip23/09/2011 09:20

Originally posted by kayne
Old and easy jumps and the edit wasnt good either.

Lolo`23/09/2011 10:16(edited 23/09/2011 10:19)

I can't be sure, but I think all the tricks were stolen, and uniquely the edit was also stolen. The first 2 jumps were from dev3loper the movie by huysen and as you can see, the moviemaker did not actually even edit the jumps himself, but he cut the parts from other movies and compiled them into this shameless & evil creation.


P.S. Nice music choice, if you actually even picked that yourself.

kaynerecord holder23/09/2011 12:28

Originally posted by Lolo`
I can't be sure, but I think all the tricks were stolen, and uniquely the edit was also stolen. The first 2 jumps were from dev3loper the movie by huysen and as you can see, the moviemaker did not actually even edit the jumps himself, but he cut the parts from other movies and compiled them into this shameless & evil creation.


P.S. Nice music choice, if you actually even picked that yourself.


HAHAHAHAHAHA, I CANT STOP LAUGHING! =DD

Jonde23/09/2011 13:45

If I may ask, why was this movie deleted?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.