Transparent textures are screwing up

24/09/2011 22:07
Page 1 of 1

In-VHE

Before: http://prikachi.com/images/104/3857104b.jpg

After: http://prikachi.com/images/107/3857107z.jpg

I'm not really sure if you will find the difrence but.. there is a diffrence when i add transperent textures from an orginal wad. file like.. de_chateau.wad to my own such as: danger.wad (example) the blue color around them won't go off in game. I hope you understand what im talking about

FLasH ^^ mapper24/09/2011 22:32

Yes it is u need to check the 24 bit export !

How ?

hm^ mapper VIP25/09/2011 10:19

Can it be, that you combine more from them to one Func_wall or ilusonary?
Otherwise delete them and rebuild them.
That sometimes help.

No, it's not that i tried

DragonClaw25/09/2011 10:45

It's obvious that the texture itself is f*cked up somehow. On the second picture the fusion between blue and the rest of the texture is soft but it shouldn't be. Are you sure you haven't done any changes to the texture, especially in the size? (not the scale in VHE ofc, but when you were copying it)

Yes, im just opening one wad file copying the textures i need to desktop, then i open my own wad and just drag the textures to it

FLasH ^^ mapper25/09/2011 12:35

http://imageshack.us/f/4/exporto.jpg/ here this will help u but u can also copy from wad to wad in wally..

D@NG3R` mapper Tournament #325/09/2011 13:12(edited 25/09/2011 13:13)

How to coppy the textures i want and move them to mine wad file ? I mean all of them at the same time not one by one

DragonClaw25/09/2011 13:30

I often use up to five different wads and when I finish the map, I extract a single wad with wintextract and then re-compile using the extracted wad. Why don't you try it? :)

Well, no thanks. I like the way i asked to do it so.. can you tell me how to move all of the textures at once to my own wad file ?

FLasH ^^ mapper25/09/2011 17:05

Here u gooou http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Q7g_58Mqs

Thank you dude, everything is perfect now :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.