de_nuke combo

27/09/2011 20:41
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/09/2011 20:41

Hola,
I thought about this today: http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9637/nuketj.jpg

I know the trickjumps themselves are old and known, but I think I've never seen this exact combo.

bosscombo, haven't seen it anywhere.

flexiboi27/09/2011 21:14

Possible theoretically but impossible in action
My opinion: imp but wery hard

ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/09/2011 21:21

Originally posted by flexiboi
Possible theoretically but impossible in action
My opinion: imp but wery hard


Both jumps are possible separately, I don't see why the combo wouldn't be possible :O

akse28/09/2011 05:25

Very possible, but hard.. :P

evuly28/09/2011 09:43

Tried it before, cool combo indeed!

Nukk28/09/2011 10:26

whats hard there? just wait for 290+ pre at second jump and ull get it

nobody^28/09/2011 12:57

Really sweet combo indeed, I bet it's possible, esp with scout. Ima spend some time on it. :)

Scary Tournament #228/09/2011 16:24

Imposible but rly hard!

Scary Tournament #228/09/2011 16:25

imposable*

PepoMerca28/09/2011 16:35

those jumps are known, but 2 at the same time is almost impossible

Zippow28/09/2011 23:27

I tried it today, Bit wierd when ur supposed to turn down to the second jumpoff, had to do some ninja turn in the air but it felt too narrow, definitely possible just need to manage the 290 pre as someone earlier stated

Gargoyle29/09/2011 16:45

Nukk probably did every jump in the history of KZ if it's all about +290 pre. Grats mate! Job well done...

Sick combo tbh, can't wait to see it done :)

Gene Tournament #229/09/2011 17:29

Like this? :/ http://www.sendspace.com/file/9tfwkv

memekrecord holder29/09/2011 19:22

Originally posted by Gene
Like this? :/ http://www.sendspace.com/file/9tfwkv


Good job Gene! You can do it with knife/usp! :first:

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.