Autumn ♥

Started by trAnce /R/
28/09/2011 03:00
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
trAnce /R/28/09/2011 03:00(edited 22/10/2011 06:21)

Title:

Autumn ♥


Project status:

100% [DONE]


Stage:

Upload


Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience:

My name is Vladislav and i've been moviemaking for 5 months.


Type of the movie:

Multiplayer kz movie.



Project Description:

It will be about 2-4 minutes long, starring people from all over the world.


Jumpers :

APE_O

rIme

Lucker

fashioNz

trAnce /R/

aLANbb

dilap

d1zz

Torex

zeath


Moviemaking facts:

I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas. The source fps are beetwen 300-600 and 30fps output...


Requests:

I'm looking for demos, i've already got 2 demos but i need 10-12 demos more. So please, feel free to send me your epic demos on pm or add me on steam: 27111992 A maximum of 2 demo with one person! Demos only on de_ and cs_ maps!




Screenshots:

Intro:
[IMG]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8254/intro3small.jpg[/IMG]
Movie:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/screen3cp.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/screen1gy.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/695/screen4lp.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/screen5ts.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/screen6v.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/screen9dk.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/screen8m.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/screen10r.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/screen11ub.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/80/screen16t.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/screen15lu.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/screen14f.jpg/



YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTrance97?feature=mhee

NoRD'_'29/09/2011 13:16

GL!

fashioNz29/09/2011 13:43

map name on screenshot #2?

gl

trAnce /R/29/09/2011 13:52(edited 30/09/2011 01:26)

Thanks!

Zippow29/09/2011 19:24

Originally posted by fashioNz
map name on screenshot #2?

gl


Actually its de_mirage, But idk some versions of it is called cpl_fire and de_cpl_strike really wierd

d1zz29/09/2011 22:57

gl

Dilap30/09/2011 06:59

Sweet screenshots, wanna take part here. I will send u demo :)

d1zz01/10/2011 11:27

+ :)

PiilsnEr01/10/2011 12:43(edited 01/10/2011 12:44)

Looks sweet, good luck :-]

trAnce /R/01/10/2011 13:32(edited 05/10/2011 06:55)

continue to upload demos... waiting...

trAnce /R/07/10/2011 18:06

Surrender demos finished!

memekrecord holder07/10/2011 18:50

Judging by the screenshots, I think it will be chill movie - great news for my ears! Looking forward for it.

DarkstyleR07/10/2011 20:04

A movie whitout a bulgarian isnt a movie at al

Dilap08/10/2011 12:17

Originally posted by DarkstyleR
A movie whitout a bulgarian isnt a movie at al


R.I.P.

evuly08/10/2011 13:39

Originally posted by ZippoW
Originally posted by fashioNz
map name on screenshot #2?

gl


Actually its de_mirage, But idk some versions of it is called cpl_fire and de_cpl_strike really wierd


de_cpl_fire is another map isn't it? :p

exort08/10/2011 14:18

love http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4263/intrody.jpg

Mehrshad3D11/10/2011 13:03

new update ?

Mehrshad3D16/10/2011 11:52

70% huum Good luck

rIme16/10/2011 14:35

Sick screenshots! I think it could be amazing movie and should be on a xj's main page!!! <3

fashioNz16/10/2011 14:54

:D

Page 1 of 2