FIFA 12

Started by evuly
29/09/2011 20:29
Page 1 of 1
evuly29/09/2011 20:29

'sup guys?

Anyone here playing FIFA 12 yet? I bought it today and there has been several improvements in my opinion, still there are things that could be better but there's always improvable stuff. I enjoy it alot and I've longed for it for so long. :D



Peace out!

finzer29/09/2011 21:56

gonna buy it this weekend, cant wait!

aftermatch-_-05/11/2011 17:26

have you got ps3 or xbox? Is it so much different then pc? PS3 and xbox are quite expensive in my shit country, but if i had the money I wouldnt even think about it, ill go straight to the shop and buy em. Fifa is quite addictive. Im planing to buy the original game tho. Holidays are coming, so that means money for me :D hope ill get the money i need!

finzer05/11/2011 17:41

A mate of mine got it on PC. There's no difference with the ps3/xbox. It's more difficult than the previous ones, esp in defense!

aftermatch-_-06/11/2011 18:39

its cuz of the tactical defending thing :D

jusuuh14/04/2012 17:33

Any PC-players here? Add jusuuh on Origin if you wish to play with me! 3rd division on online leagues, tough to get forward :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.