HLAE problem (stuck in model)

Started by NumB
30/09/2011 04:54
Page 1 of 1
NumB30/09/2011 04:54

Hey guys. Wow, quite some time since my last post on the forums... Well, without wall of text, lets get on with the chase:

I have a little problem with HLAE. But to make it clear that I'm using it right:

I launch it, set up the location of hl.exe, and then press launch, then dem_forcehltv 1, type viewdemo "demoname", and after some time in a demo I have a problem.

Problem is that no difference what i do... Thing is, a copy of my playermodel appears and I get stuck in it for some period of time. Yes, I try spec_mode 3 - doesn't help. I made the "hlae fix stuck bug thing" - doesn't help.

So any idea of what the problem may be?

And just in case, yes, I have posted in kz-pictures forum as well.

ivansky04/10/2011 22:45

Try to use non-steam cs and MIRV Nonsteam pack,download from some torrent site and mirv(hlae) from Movienations(dot)com.That could do the trick for you.

d0tx04/10/2011 23:56

Just go a couple of frames backwards after you typed in spec_mode 3 & spec_autodirector 1

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.