G400, is it worth buying ?

Started by KyU.K
01/10/2011 12:44
Page 2 of 2
DeeDFTW!!24/12/2011 10:06

Cool mouse , i have some problems with acceleration because of Windows 7 - blahhh :S . I have it from 2 weeks ago , nice and comfortable with awesome scroll and it's cheaper than other mouse from G-series and razer's mouses ofc . You may have some problems with acceleration like me if you are on Win 7,but i think it's good choice :)

propanelj record holder24/12/2011 12:09

good thing as that you can get it REEEALY cheap now :) found it for less than $30 :P gonna order it tomorrow + some upgrades for my pc: )

KyU.K25/12/2011 12:49

Originally posted by DeeDFTW!!
Cool mouse , i have some problems with acceleration because of Windows 7 - blahhh :S . I have it from 2 weeks ago , nice and comfortable with awesome scroll and it's cheaper than other mouse from G-series and razer's mouses ofc . You may have some problems with acceleration like me if you are on Win 7,but i think it's good choice :)


auto switch dpi ? I got this bug with any mouses :(

Originally posted by proppan
good thing as that you can get it REEEALY cheap now :) found it for less than $30 :P gonna order it tomorrow + some upgrades for my pc: )


good luck man, you will not regret

kaynerecord holder25/12/2011 13:46

I dont have any problems with the DPI.
Why dont you just put the same DPI on all of these things in the drivers? If you'd accidentally press the DPI button you'd just get to the same DPI ^^

DiscJockey27/12/2011 12:07

I'm using G5. Is G400 better than G5 or not? (for kz, ljs)

propanelj record holder28/12/2011 05:11

Originally posted by DiscJockey
I'm using G5. Is G400 better than G5 or not? (for kz, ljs)


from what ive heard g400 is an all around mouse, probably works for everything. same with the g5 i think.

ordering g400 + 8gb ram tomorrow ASDASDASODIAHWHI *happyface* time to geek sum more

DeeDFTW!!28/12/2011 09:04(edited 28/12/2011 09:05)

auto switch dpi ? I got this bug with any mouses :(


Hm yes , i had this with my previous mouse , but now i know how to fix this bug ;)

DeeDFTW!!28/12/2011 09:06(edited 28/12/2011 09:08)

@KyU.K
Now i know how to fix this problem.

@kayne
Maybe you are using Win XP , because only the people who use Vista and 7 have this problem.

xTry28/12/2011 11:52

It will be good to share this info Deed,for future buyers.

KyU.K28/12/2011 15:51

Originally posted by KyU.K
auto switch dpi ? I got this bug with any mouses :(


Hm yes , i had this with my previous mouse , but now i know how to fix this bug ;)


So... may i know how ?

JekkT28/12/2011 20:32

I got the mouse. I can bhop pretty good

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.