2 de_piranesi jumps 2 Nuke jumps (Poss/New?)

Started by PiilsnEr
03/10/2011 18:51
Page 1 of 1
PiilsnEr03/10/2011 18:51(edited 03/10/2011 18:57)

Soo.. I found thoose 4 jumps but iam not able to land them because im not a high level tjer. I tryed to describe them on thoose pictures.


First de_piransi jump: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/xjshow.jpg/


Seond de_piranesi jump: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/xjshow2.jpg/



de_nuke jump 1: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/xjshow3.jpg/


de_nuke jump 2: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/xjshow4.jpg/


I dont know if they are new or possible but try them out.
Let me know if you landed any of them ;)

flexiboi03/10/2011 18:55

Nice, piranesi ones wasn't new but the nukes was for me.

kheiye03/10/2011 20:12

second one imp

Nannou04/10/2011 05:26

piranesi one new, ikd diff.

nobody^04/10/2011 13:02

I like them all except piranesi 2, seems a bit randy but the others are great!

theddy04/10/2011 13:07

piranesi 1 is old i did it with knife months ago

PiilsnEr04/10/2011 17:00

theddy can i have the demo please? :)

WqkO04/10/2011 17:33

Originally posted by PiilsnEr
theddy can i have the demo please? :)

theddy04/10/2011 18:38

i dont have any demos in my folder cuz i reinstalled my whole cs some months ago but i made it with like ~272 stats

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.