Piranesi new tj ?

Started by kheiye
04/10/2011 00:15
Page 1 of 1
kheiye04/10/2011 00:15

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8561/piroro.jpg

never seen this tj so if it's not new give me dl link or stream :p thx

Frenzy`04/10/2011 00:21

old. no dl no stream.

Torex-):-D moviemaker04/10/2011 14:12

srsly? youve found an overjump?

kheiye04/10/2011 14:49

usefull comment like always, but you are a bit retarded i think, so, np ;)

Torex-):-D moviemaker04/10/2011 18:41

dont be so negative, why do people always have to be so mean to people that didnt appreciate theyr work,
my solutions
1) ignore me and post 50more overjumps and most likely more people wont like it and you will get banned for insulting them
2) find something nice and protect your good name!(lol)

ofcourse i could have posted something that wouldnt offend you or so...i didnt thought that it will, cuz like a lot of nowdays movies are crawling with overjumps that are so random and pointless that ....(i dont know what to write here)

kheiye04/10/2011 20:26

so why write here ?

apparently i'm right.

Tetriss04/10/2011 20:34

I would say it one thing to this: On this website has been 1265462 created topics with a new overjump trickjump. Plenty of ppl do not like it at all (as I do), cuz it is random, ....
But tbh, I believe that here is a lot of ppl who care about this "senseless" topics and who are pleased that here are still people who keep on finding new tricks. People who like overjumps.
So I think it is pretty useless to start quarrels here. Just close the thread if you are not interested. Let interested ppl write here comments related to posted picture, jump :)

just wooow.. Why so much hate.. Gj for finding! I like overjumps :p

FLP04/10/2011 23:16

Originally posted by Torex-):-D
like a lot of nowdays movies are crawling with overjumps that are so random and pointless that

Swoozy05/10/2011 11:24

i like overjumps
gj for findin'

MAKEH LoVe GirL05/10/2011 19:31

n1 jump. with scout pritty ez.

Mathzz07/10/2011 22:16

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?283749

You noob, I found it first -.-

kheiye07/10/2011 23:00

you mad?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.