train tj's

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
04/10/2011 20:57
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker04/10/2011 20:57

hi guys

this tj's are old as shit or, not.

i just wanna post them... hf

1: http://i56.tinypic.com/2ex4z7s.jpg

2: http://i52.tinypic.com/21exq2q.jpg

3: http://i55.tinypic.com/1gqejb.jpg

i only tried the 1st and 2nd one...

Nannou04/10/2011 21:50

1st was posted before, around 5-7 month ago. did p90 w/ wj pre.
2nd oblivious, saw somewhere.
3rd. 3.1 */to ladder/* old, saw in some movies. 3.2 */to platform/* imp with scout, cuz height difference.

Gj for finding, maybe someone post here demos w/ heavy weapon, than i saw.

zythH^ moviemaker04/10/2011 22:16

well thanks for your opinion nannou =D

FLP04/10/2011 23:14

well I never saw that someone actually did second jump but I had a few 277+ fails with a good jump off and it looked like I was really close

qewi05/10/2011 19:48

kayne found the first one about 2-3 years ago, i've done it with drop from the train with knife.

nobody^05/10/2011 20:10

Ah damn, I thought I discovered that second one first, I tried it from the fence with drop cj. Anyway, good job for finding those tricks! Gotta love them!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.