The Nationality

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
05/10/2011 12:01
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker05/10/2011 12:01(edited 31/10/2011 22:29)

Title: The Nationality

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/k97y2f.jpg[/IMG]

Project status: 100%

Intro:
100%
Mid:
100%
Outro:
100%


Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi, I'm Francisco Santos, from Portugal and I'm at moviemaking for almost 1 year.

Type of the movie: Multiplayer Movie.

Project Description: It will be clean and chill movie about 3 minutes, starring 10-15 jumpers from Portugal. I hope to get at least 10 demos. Also this will be "The Project" of my life, so, I will work hard I hope (:

Jumpers:

ARMSLAYER 1/1
Bink 1/1
collisioN- 1/1
Jack 1/1
snce 1/1
SKR1NER[NN1 1/1
zythH^ 1/1

7/10 Players

7/10 Demos

[Untill now]


Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas and maybe Adobe After Effects.

Requests: Demos from Portuguese Jumpers.

Screenshots:
http://i52.tinypic.com/25s6269.jpg | http://i55.tinypic.com/2010gtj.jpg | http://i52.tinypic.com/296g1au.jpg | http://i51.tinypic.com/2cnuiwm.jpg | http://i54.tinypic.com/v7wojp.jpg | http://i56.tinypic.com/106wq4i.jpg

zythH^ moviemaker08/10/2011 13:57

*UPDATE*

New ss: http://i55.tinypic.com/2010gtj.jpg

zythH^ moviemaker13/10/2011 21:45

New screen

http://i52.tinypic.com/296g1au.jpg

SKR1NER[' NN113/10/2011 23:06

keep going zythH.. ;)

Show us the real kz, portuguese :-)

BLuex14/10/2011 02:58(edited 14/10/2011 03:00)

Screens looks pretty cool, goodluck and keep going dude ;)

zythH^ moviemaker19/10/2011 22:08

Thanks all =D

New ss!!

http://i51.tinypic.com/2cnuiwm.jpg

zythH^ moviemaker23/10/2011 16:41

-UPDATE-

http://i54.tinypic.com/v7wojp.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/106wq4i.jpg


Also, intro 100% status and almost 10 demos ;)

Thanks guys for the awesome feedback, atleast on steam ;)

dyna23/10/2011 17:16(edited 03/10/2013 09:14)

y

zythH^ moviemaker31/10/2011 19:10

-UPDATE-[/b]

Jumps+Campaths edit almost finished, probably ill release the movie on 4 of November!

Thanks guys for the feedback

BLuex31/10/2011 20:50

itgonnarockdude :D

zythH^ moviemaker31/10/2011 22:30

Thanks BLuex and good news (for me at least :b)

Ill release 4 of November :D

Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/kingelite177
Stay tuned :)

exort02/11/2011 18:14

screens look promising :)

zythH^ moviemaker04/11/2011 19:31

Thanks all for the support and feedback

-RELEASED-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHWqtsIMSXU

Please close ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.