Pixel Shader 3.0

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
05/10/2011 15:58
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker05/10/2011 15:58(edited 05/10/2011 15:59)

Hi guys.

Today I tried to install "Limbo" (Demo Version)

I was very happy when the time install finished and I clicked, Play!!

But then

http://i53.tinypic.com/30ljlgx.jpg

I know, some guys will say, "new pc" but, I saw on google some guys saying to dl it and install it, also some guys on steam said I can't play cuz it's a gfx of my video card...

Please help me, I love "Limbo" ...

Sorry for my english too :p

ivansky05/10/2011 17:22

Are you blind?It says your card has pixel shader below 3.0(2.0,1.0).You can't do anything about it,just buy a new graphics card.It's like having 1.5 liters a day to live,if you have only 0.5 you can't live. :D

zythH^ moviemaker05/10/2011 18:14

well, I'm not blind, google guys are stupid so (: cuz they said I can download the new version and use it, thanks anyway.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.