Best random mouse ~5$

Started by m4r1o
07/10/2011 21:49
Page 1 of 1
m4r1o07/10/2011 21:49(edited 07/10/2011 21:54)

Hello again. As i said in my other thread i make research about mice.. I found there is a mice for 5$ which are better and stronger than mouse for 50$ ... I know it sound stupid but only the dpi and sensor are difference...other parts doesn`t metter :)
Some of the mice are:
1. MOUSE DELUX DLM-375 - 6$ Image

2. A4 X6-30D GLASER - 8$
Image

3. HAMA-52461 - 10$
Image

I tested all of them and i think it is quiet good for classic, bhoping, longjumping or climbing :) and they are reliable and strong :)

unBreakS07/10/2011 21:56

Originally posted by m4r1o
I found there is a mice for 5$ which are better and stronger than mouse for 50$ ... I know it sound stupid but only the dpi and sensor are difference...other things doesn`t metter :)


First a mouse for 5$ cant be better than mouse for 50$ since there are so much things that make the "50$" mouse better.. and the dpi and the "sensor" are the things that rly matter for the gaming mices and ofc the responses.

propanelj record holder07/10/2011 22:16

i can say that these 5-10$ mice are good for bhop, with the 8$ mice that we have on our school i could do CRAZY FAST Gstrafes and its this mouse http://datorfixarna.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=842_135_370&products_id=16767 and the ballmouse im using at my parents place works for GS and basic longjumping 6/7str just fine. Getting a 50$ may not be worth it at all ;)

LAKIKS07/10/2011 23:43(edited 07/10/2011 23:44)

i have this mouse 2 year Logitech RX250 http://www.bestpc.lv/images/LOGITECH%20RX250%20OPTICAL%20MOUSE%20SEA%20GREY.png and i was done 255lj / 264cj / 242hj / 245bj / 269 wj block :D and wheall is good

MJK08/10/2011 08:38

Well all tought i ended up getting a g5 i must agree that there are some mice that are pritty good and super cheap ... the microsoft mouse a4tech (some models) the delux that m4r1o wrote about and so on .. Actualy its pritty individual for every person .. i found that with all most every mouse i play in 30min-1hr i can pritty mutch get used to it and get close to my performance from home .. I played from a few Net caffes and if the mouse has a optic/laser + pad a nd good feet i am aways able to get good lj stats and bhops mby in lj the difference is 1-2 units .. so its more of a personal then techincal question for me ..

Gargoyle08/10/2011 13:53

ADMINS/MODS A SUGGESTION:

Make a separate forum section for Mouse talk, so I can ignore them better. I'm annoyed to see the red light and actually think there's something KZ related talk in 'KZ Talk' section.

nikksan24/10/2011 17:28

A4-X6 is the best you can buy for the less money.

k a f f e e24/10/2011 18:25

had a mouse for 15 bucks, lj max 245, bought a g5, same day lj ~252 and way better bhops. hardware is like 50% of your jumpskill from my experience but ofc there could be some cheap mice worth buying out there

cahz0r Tournament #324/10/2011 19:06

LG XM-250(click 4 pic) @ 5$
I`ve been playing with this kind of mouse for over 3 years, i even made a wr with it :P
optic mouse with 800dpi.

'jokke26/10/2011 13:32

I've got this one http://www.avx.hu/forum/uploads/post-63-1242242487.jpg (cost 4 euro) and I still can do amazing bhops and sometimes 255+ lucky LJ ;)

FragMcCracken mapper26/10/2011 14:13

Originally posted by Gargoyle
ADMINS/MODS A SUGGESTION:

Make a separate forum section for Mouse talk, so I can ignore them better. I'm annoyed to see the red light and actually think there's something KZ related talk in 'KZ Talk' section.



hahaha, i thought the same :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.