missed files in xj archive

Started by Kpoluk
09/10/2011 19:05
Page 1 of 1
Kpoluk09/10/2011 19:05(edited 09/10/2011 19:13)

Hi, I've found some files which are missed in map archives. I have been generating *.res files and ...

1) bkz_junglebhop requires sound/ambience/a2_cambodia/fire.wav - was found in other archive
2) cg_w00tblock requires models/wb_tree.mdl - cannot found
3) kz_ancientmemories requires sound/misc/mkwelldone.wav - was found on the internet
3) kz_sandblock requires gfx/env/tropicalltbk.tga (+ dn ft lf rt up) - cannot found
4) kz_stonehenge requires gfx/env/LMmbtsbk.tga (+ dn ft lf rt up) - cannot found
5) kzsca_bagdad requires sound/kzsca_bagdad/Arabic2.wav - cannot found

*It is not all errors, I checked only 114 maps for server.

I just wont write this pathes in *.res files but I decided to creat this thread.

spr1n mapper10/10/2011 09:56

thanks for your time spent checking the maps

1) bkz_junglebhop
map archive file
sound/bkz/fire.wav
should be moved to
sound/ambience/a2_cambodia/fire.wav

2) cg_w00tblock
I dont know what kind of bug is this, but this map actually requires file
models/b_tree.mdl
which is already included in map archive.
wb_tree.mdl is not needed, this map is fine.

3) kz_sandblock
yeah mapper didn't include custom sky

4) kz_stonehenge
custom sky is not included

5) kzsca_bagdad
that sound is not included in the map archive. maybe Sitka still has it...

WqkO11/10/2011 00:24

Originally posted by spr1n
5) kzsca_bagdad
that sound is not included in the map archive. maybe Sitka still has it...

If you can't get the missing .wav, just put a random .wav with Arabic2.wav as name, and you'll be still able to launch the map.

spr1n mapper11/10/2011 10:09

WqkO, no need to put a random sound file, sounds are not necessary to run a map. That only applies to models, sprites and wad files.

WqkO11/10/2011 23:15

Originally posted by spr1n
WqkO, no need to put a random sound file, sounds are not necessary to run a map. That only applies to models, sprites and wad files.

Oki

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.