Miracle - Demo Call

Started by kheiye
10/10/2011 01:06
Page 1 of 1
kheiye10/10/2011 01:06(edited 13/10/2011 03:55)

    Title: Miracle


    Project status: 10%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hello! so my nick is kheiye and I've 19 years old
    I'm moviemaker for 7months now, I edited mainly run clip (15~) and few LJ clip, You can watch my work here http://www.youtube.com/user/kheiyess


    Type of the movie: Multiplayer


    Project Description: It will be a chill movie, with melodic dubstep.


    Requests: I need 10~ demos on official map (De_ / Cs_ / As_ )


    Screenshots: http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/83/image1bu.jpg - http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5714/image2hx.jpg


You can add me in steam (check my xj's profil) or pm on xj

Sry for my bad English but I think this is understandable ;)

kheiye13/10/2011 01:18

need few more demos

screenshot coming soon

kheiye13/10/2011 02:49(edited 13/10/2011 03:55)

first screenshots added

goldaaaa14/11/2011 14:25

accept my invitation. I will sent you 1 demo

actepukc^22/11/2011 21:23(edited 22/11/2011 21:23)

If you want more demos I have some for you pm me on steam.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.