New keyboard

Started by beuhnoix
10/10/2011 10:54
Page 1 of 1
beuhnoix10/10/2011 10:54(edited 10/10/2011 10:55)

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of buy a new keyboard because mine's a little old (more than 12years) :D. But I don't really know wich one is the "best".

I'm searching a keyboard without too many stuff just a basic one.

Maybe someone can help me ? :)

Best regards,
Lolz

kheiye10/10/2011 11:03

Steelseries G7
If you have a good budget

SKR1NER[' NN110/10/2011 11:12

Microsoft Wired 600 USB
is very nice

shNzrecord holder Tournament #210/10/2011 11:33

Hi, I'm using A4Tech X7 G700 for about 3 years and it works perfectly for me. Something very good about it is that it ain't expensive.

kaa10/10/2011 13:16(edited 10/10/2011 13:17)

I would go with Razer Blackwidow, if its affordable for you ofc.

@shnz, A4Tech X7 G700 has usb or ps2 connector?

kaynerecord holder10/10/2011 14:18

randomkeyboard from dell which came with the computer few years ago ftw!

this one; http://ii.alatest.com/product/full/7/5/Dell-USB-Multimedia-Keyboard-DJ425-TH836-0.jpg =D perfectuZ

Nukk10/10/2011 15:56

the keyboard doesnt affect at anything at all

actepukc^10/10/2011 16:30

Originally posted by shnz
Hi, I'm using A4Tech X7 G700 for about 3 years and it works perfectly for me. Something very good about it is that it ain't expensive.


I have the same and Logitech lx710 is also quite good http://www.google.bg/imgres?q=logitech+lx710&um=1&hl=bg&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=fuACT3nchEaANM:&imgrefurl=http://www.wirelesskeyboardandmouse.co.uk/logitech-lx710.php&docid=7gKjqxbUO6hh1M&w=675&h=450&ei=RgGTTsCMF4Pxsgam28z1Dw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=307&vpy=367&dur=1027&hovh=153&hovw=210&tx=112&ty=93&page=1&tbnh=153&tbnw=210&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0

P.S Good luck whit choise :)

killahurtZ10/10/2011 17:09

LOGITECH
G19 Gaming Keyboard 167.07 €

propanelj record holder10/10/2011 18:57

microsoft sidewinder x4 :) its pretty cheap and its propably one of the top5 gaming keyboards out there now, ive had mine for 1year+ and no problems at all :)

Torex-):-D moviemaker10/10/2011 18:58

anything with slim key's,
i have razer arctosa, and its quite nice

m4r1o10/10/2011 20:00(edited 10/10/2011 23:10)

Random keyboard :) http://prikachi.com/images/593/3914593D.jpg

plowed10/10/2011 20:55

http://www.ahct.de/client/bilder/original/Logitech_Deluxe_250_Keyboard_schwarz_1177946449.jpg?PHPSESSID=gabbaa6ki13db3h2n97cqd4dr0

Logitech Deluxe 250
Soft key's, very comfortable and cheap.

Its the best keyboard I had so far.

beuhnoix10/10/2011 21:17

Thx guys for your help :).
I'm gonna look all of them and make a choice !

nobody^10/10/2011 21:29

Mine is just a randy one.. Some Delux 9832. Came with my PC like 7-8 years ago... (maybe more) and I am still satisfied with it. I really don't think that the keyboard is that much of a problem actually.

Dragon10/10/2011 23:04(edited 10/10/2011 23:04)

microsoft sidewinder. under no circumstances buy razer lycosa, it's super-faulty (USB disconnects, permanently launching media player without pressing its key, random keys stop working all of a sudden). yes, I'm a proud owner.

kaa11/10/2011 12:25

Originally posted by Dragon
microsoft sidewinder. under no circumstances buy razer lycosa, it's super-faulty (USB disconnects, permanently launching media player without pressing its key, random keys stop working all of a sudden). yes, I'm a proud owner.


i have arctosa for almost 3 years and I must say that I never had any problems with it. Though these two keyboards are almost the same...

Punk^11/10/2011 18:29

I've been using Logitech g11 since 2007 :-)
Still works perfectly.

Torex-):-D moviemaker11/10/2011 18:46

Originally posted by kaa
Originally posted by Dragon
microsoft sidewinder. under no circumstances buy razer lycosa, it's super-faulty (USB disconnects, permanently launching media player without pressing its key, random keys stop working all of a sudden). yes, I'm a proud owner.


i have arctosa for almost 3 years and I must say that I never had any problems with it. Though these two keyboards are almost the same...


same but not same

leyay11/10/2011 23:56

try mechanical keyboards like blackwidow or ss 6gv2.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.