Looking for a map

Started by Cypek
12/10/2011 04:25
Page 1 of 1
Cypek12/10/2011 04:25(edited 12/10/2011 04:28)

Hey I am looking for an old map. I have played almost every official map so I don't think so that it's an official map.
I think that this screenshot is enough? It's an oldschool style map.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441/nonamemap.jpg/

It's view from up!
Brown - trees + jumps
Red - Start
Blue - water
Green - ground
Light Green - leaves (on other trees were probably too)
Orange - Sky texture. It was something like jungle, probably same as on bkz_forestrace

Cave had blue lights if I remember good.
That's all I can remember.

elITe^20/10/2011 10:50(edited 20/10/2011 11:13)

Maybe kz_adv_underground or kz_cg_treeoflife or smth? That's all that comes to mind from that pic. The blue cave must be kz_adv_underground, i could be wrong thoug :P GL finding out what map it is!:)

Could also be kz_man_forest or kz_wsp_islandclimb, but islandclimb has beans in it at the end. It does remind me of the map you're describing though, lol.

Blue Snake ;x20/10/2011 13:21(edited 20/10/2011 13:22)

If you say it's a blue cave, you can try kz_man_bighardclimb or kz_real_caverns...

Cypek20/10/2011 15:08(edited 20/10/2011 15:14)

Thank you guys for response! I don't think so that those maps you wrote are correct but I will check them to make me 100% sure.

Blue Snake ;x23/10/2011 01:38(edited 23/10/2011 01:39)

I won't make a new thread for this.
Looking for a map, played ~3 years ago

I remember it's designed like kz_pacman, with a hard surf (or hard for me at that time - just started playing) in a blue climb room... And i remember there was red room with a lj or something like this

VErzuZ23/10/2011 11:51

Blue Snake ... tried kz_pacman? :PPPP

Originally posted by VErzuZ
Blue Snake ... tried kz_pacman? :PPPP


Originally posted by Blue Snake ;x
I remember it's designed like kz_pacman, with a hard surf...

VErzuZ23/10/2011 16:17

oh sorry was tired when i wrote that :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.