Moon Bounce

Started by Jason
15/10/2011 10:04
Page 1 of 1
Jason15/10/2011 10:04(edited 15/10/2011 13:30)

Ok guys! Hello!
Im gonna produce to you my next idea, "Moon Bounce".
Moon Bounce is going to be a clip about showing off people's skill in bunnyhopping.
I've got the song and a simple edit in my brain. I'm not going to alter it with some megadeeeep effects so you can't see the jumping. I'm just gonna show it all.
Not so many campaths, just some in the intro and outro. And maybe two or three while jumping.
I'm gonna let everyone join, just if you got some sweet combo! ;)
So guys, send me your best combo. I'm gonna need 10 tricks, from 10 different players. Here's the song; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m7e7tCn7Bk It's abit different from the version I've got but luckily mine is better! Or maybe this one; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnFywphua50&feature=mh_lolz&list=LLbN_eORuCrp8qQhlKi99nFg
Screenshots will come!

Zippow15/10/2011 12:39

Think it's gonna be great!

Just please dont name it "bunnyhop showoff", both of those words are imo embaressing and together they form some sort of a superninja embaressing combo :(((

Jason15/10/2011 12:53

Right.. Tell me another name then xD

Zippow15/10/2011 13:27

Moonbounce plain and simple sounds nice :D

Jason15/10/2011 13:30

alright :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.