Co-op Games

Started by sn00p mapper
16/10/2011 09:44
Page 1 of 1
sn00p mapper16/10/2011 09:44

Meh, I'm wondering if anyone from here plays Sanctum or Titan Quest (TQ works even with the "back" copy if you don't have the original)

I'm up for some Sanctum and TQ, anyone?

Punk^19/10/2011 03:19

Tried Titan Quest, didn't like it.. didn't really have what made me love diablo... whatever that is ;-) I might buy sanctum soon :-) been looking at it for a while.

sn00p mapper19/10/2011 14:44

You can also check FB page of Sanctum, they give away keys regulary, not sure if they still, but till now like 100+ key were given. Found this out when they were all out so I was like "Screw that, goes to Steam store"

DarkSideBv03/11/2011 23:08(edited 03/11/2011 23:11)

i like to play nintendo games in co-op by emulating them on pc.

'jokke06/11/2011 19:59

I was playing alot of Dead Island, awesome game, I really love those random zombie attacks and things like that, also very nice RPG :)
//zombies ftw :D

sn00p mapper06/11/2011 20:17

Reached chapter 8 or so but got bored of it -_- even if the game catch'ed me like hell on the first days, but that city was kinda boring, from what I've heard the Jungle area was more fun...dunno.

Guess it's fun on coop no? :< No money for it tho...

'jokke09/11/2011 19:17

Well, I didn't reach the Jungle yet, still in the City, I don't like it actually, it's chaos in there and it looks ugly, I really loved the beach and things, really nice made. It's fun in Co-Op. :)

dEMolite mapper04/05/2013 21:33

sry for bumping such an old thread but guys give it a try Sven-Coop

old coop mod for halflife but still in heavy development.
fischauge and myself are still playing it on the weekends

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.