movement 15-M or "Indignados"

Started by R0bAFraG
17/10/2011 03:20
Page 1 of 1
R0bAFraG17/10/2011 03:20

due to the global situation we've all seen in recent months.
http://static1.lavozdelinterior.com.ar/files/imagecache/lvi_nota_652_366/nota_periodistica/indignados-italia6.jpg

what is your opinion of this movement?

Gargoyle17/10/2011 11:10(edited 17/10/2011 11:11)

Weak countries have weak and easilly influenced people =>. Atm I'm really glad I live in Finland. Our economic system has been built mainly on top of logic. (That's a joke, but it works better then the most)

Oh and I hardly think a picture of London riots if equivalent to anything that's been going on recently. (That's a joke too btw)

kaynerecord holder17/10/2011 11:46

I can't find the connection about it to KZ, I suppose you posted it in the wrong section?

R0bAFraG17/10/2011 17:10

kayne're right, sorry ... I will open in public offtopic

/closed please

assault3417/10/2011 18:45

usa wakes up

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.