Airport_journey?
I've had an idea to make a kreedzmap equal to a "inreallife" situation.
Imagine your late for your flight and your car broke down, how do you get there? you'll have to run/walk.
It starts off in a room at your home, you walk down to the frontdoor to see that your car is totally crashed ( for some reason lulz)
Then you know a shortcut through the woods which you obviously take, so there will be some climbing in that part and then u finally get to the airport which could imo be a really cool textured/architectured part, and then once you get to your terminal you walk through the airplane passage and then into the airport where the end timer is.
I don't know if theres any map with similarities or with airplane textures etc but i think that this is a map that would really interest me.
come with suggestions / critic/ feedback!
Sounds really nice, I'd like to see this happen. But needs probably a lot of spare time in hands. Sounds like a huge project.
Great idea indeed. hope to see some mappers working on this project asap!
Please log in to post replies.