More competition activity required

Started by Zippow
19/10/2011 13:42
Page 1 of 1
Zippow19/10/2011 13:42

Something that would be really cool would be if you every week picked out lets say 5 maps, and made them special for the week.

With special i mean that if someone would break the current record of that map he/her would recieve somwhat of an award.

I think this would raise the interest of recording frequently on certain maps, and you could pretty much randomnize the maps every week.

Come with feedback and criticism please!

Jonde19/10/2011 15:02

I did something similar to this at kzfi. I would nominate one map and people would try to jump that and if someone made a Finnish record to that map, I would send him a lollipop through mail.

Zippow19/10/2011 15:32

Originally posted by Jonde
I did something similar to this at kzfi. I would nominate one map and people would try to jump that and if someone made a Finnish record to that map, I would send him a lollipop through mail.


A lollipop? how delightful and brilliant.

nobody^24/10/2011 21:36

Now I am motivated! Here I come synergy!

koukouz mapperrecord holder27/10/2011 11:58

Very good idea. But I think XJ is reluctant in giving awards in such a regular basis.
Hope this will be seen soon though...

Zippow30/10/2011 15:03

The rewards doesnt have to be an object, it could be something like a wall of honor or whatever, just something that motivates others and makes it more competitive

JekkT18/11/2011 15:51

Good idea

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.