do you have a green thumb?

Started by fuzzerd
09/01/2007 01:24
Page 2 of 2
fuzzerd10/01/2007 00:51

I've beaten all the grow games, but I can't for the life of me beat chronon with 100 points. my record with my bro and his gfs help is 76 points.

knoxville10/01/2007 14:18

fuzzy owns :( atm only 1100 kills :()

BooLiSH10/01/2007 14:31

lol nice drake...^^
it works thx.. .dont know what i did wrong perhaps i set the tree to early ;)

nice too fuzzerd^^


EDIT:

new one:

http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/v2/index.html

did it after 6 trys :P

AND this one is harder... sometinhg for drake :D

http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/v3/index.html

and thats what i reached after 6 trys but there are too much numbers my head hurts a bit i try later again :D

HF
http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flyplanetww6.jpg

[ Edited Wed Jan 10 2007, 03:31PM ]

sbzvln Tournament #210/01/2007 17:01

34.8

fuzzerd11/01/2007 00:32

oops I forgot I never actually beat growv2.


got it. that one was confusing.
[ Edited Thu Jan 11 2007, 12:56AM ]

ichirou11/01/2007 01:16

I beat growv2 ;D
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=growv2sj3.png

Jim Beam13/01/2007 18:45

:E what shall i do???

ichirou13/01/2007 19:13

:E what shall i do???

Jim Beam


at the grow games you should take the items in the right order to finish it. It happens different things if you take them in the wrong order so it's fun :)

Jim Beam13/01/2007 20:12

ye I allready noticed, but its pretty hard to find the right way :D

edit: http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hehewe2.jpg


[ Edited Wed Jan 17 2007, 05:01PM ]

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.