iphone 3g

Started by Nukk
23/10/2011 10:52
Page 1 of 1
Nukk23/10/2011 10:52

hey guys,does any1 knows how to install games,programs etc on iphone ?
tried google but every1 says that i have to install some jailbreak and cydia,whats that :D
thanx in advance

scmb27/10/2011 11:40

one friend had this iphone first you need to instal itunes than i dont know :D

Kureno28/10/2011 00:01

I think you only can installed Games/Programms you got via the Itunes Shop, otherwise you can't installed them from "unknown sources", so you have to Jailbreak it, to install them directly on your Iphone, without using Itunes or buying them there.

Punk^28/10/2011 13:09(edited 28/10/2011 13:10)

So, I don't have an iPhone but for some reason I know how it works..
As some of the others said, in order to download apps/widgets/whatever on your phone, you will need to create an apple ID and get access to the app-store through either iTunes on your computer and I'm guessing there's an app-store app on iPhone, like there is on android phones.

If you want programs which are not licensed by apple (beware of malware), you have to go to the official jailbreak site (I'm not gonna post it, since it's sort-of against the term of service from apple) and hook your phone up to your computer and jailbreak it that way.

In case you still need help http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+install+apps+on+my+iphone

propanelj record holder28/10/2011 13:49

iphone sux :P

Punk^28/10/2011 15:27

^agreed. :-P

At least, I like android better..
But we must stay on topic!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.