STILLNESS TWO [DEMOCALL]

Started by faserb
23/10/2011 20:44
Page 1 of 1
faserb23/10/2011 20:44

Did you remember Stillness ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi9PtUmnWyk&feature=channel_video_title ) ?
Now is the time for Stillness Two.

•Title: STILLNESS TWO [DEMOCALL]


•Project status: 5%


•Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Eric and i've been moviemaking for 5 months.


•Type of the movie: Multiplayer kz movie.


•Project Description: It will be about 3 - 4 minutes long, starring people from all over the world.

• Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas. The source fps are beetwen 900 and I will render my movie in x264 and 30fps output...


•Requests: I'm looking for demos, i've already got 7 demos but i need 10 demos more. So please, feel free to send me your demos on pm or add me on steam: orest_pl.


•Screenshots: Coming soon

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFsrx

madekb123/10/2011 20:46

GL my mate!

multikk23/10/2011 20:55

GL! :*

fashioNz23/10/2011 21:21

gl

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.