Multiplayer Movie [Need Demos]

Started by zeath
23/10/2011 21:39
Page 1 of 1
zeath23/10/2011 21:39(edited 23/10/2011 21:45)

Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Mirco 'zeath' Dasbach, I'm from Germany and I've been moviemaking for 2 months now. Here my YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Haldenboom?feature=mhee



Type of the movie: I want to do a multiplayer movie, if I get enough demos. [~15-20 demos]. If someone sends me 15+ demos, I'll do a single player movie.


Project Description: I'm not quite sure which style I will make this movie. But I think I'll try sth chilled.


Moviemaking facts: I will use Sony Vegas, fps will be 300; maybe I'm gonna try sth with AAE CS5, but I probably will stay with vegas only.

PM me with demos or anything u wanna know :)

Hope you guys will send me demos! I'll update this thread when there's sth new. Go Go!! :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.