kzsca_watertemple2

Started by daza mapper
24/10/2011 01:08
Page 1 of 1
daza mapper24/10/2011 01:08(edited 28/12/2011 17:40)

The map is done. Will post pictures later.

around 4-5 minutes long.

huuhuu

Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/MAPS/kzsca_watertemple2.rar

hm^ mapper VIP24/10/2011 02:43

harhar

Punk^24/10/2011 12:21

trolls gotta troll.

Though, I want this daza.
Loved the first watertemple.

sn00p mapper24/10/2011 13:19

Image

kaynerecord holder24/10/2011 13:21

haha wtf =D

VineWood24/10/2011 15:11

http://pix.academ.org/img/2011/10/24/756033be94d79755611db3f536c5d77e.jpg

fix it and I vote YES!

Pieshels mapper24/10/2011 15:17

Originally posted by VineWood
http://pix.academ.org/img/2011/10/24/756033be94d79755611db3f536c5d77e.jpg

fix it and I vote YES!


I lol'd at this, could find errors in one, unimportant screenshot :D

Anyway, I've seen this map and it is going to be awesome, keep an eye on it folks ;)

daza mapper24/10/2011 16:05

Updating the thread with another pic. huhuuhuuu

daza mapper28/12/2011 17:40

bump

perd0 mapper29/12/2011 20:49

good map, i like it better than kzsca_watertemple1
and yes, remove that blue "something", really doesnt fit into map

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.