Delirium - Fragmovie by Jason

Started by Jason
25/10/2011 23:21
Page 1 of 1
Jason25/10/2011 23:21(edited 26/10/2011 13:01)

Hello everyone!
I've just started a new project. It is a fragmovie called Delirium.
Some hours ago I was testing some new effects just to a single demo but then I thought that It would be really funny to create a fragmovie!:)
So I need some demos from everyone, 1 or 2 demos doesnt matter. I want mostly some aces, atleast 4 kills, maybe some doubles with awp or scout, and ofcourse some triples if you got some :d
If I get the demos quickly Ill finish the movie in 2-3 weeks. Otherwise I dunno :)
Here's 3 screenshots to start with!
Campath#1
Campath#2
Ineye#1
More will come when I get more demos!

So I really hope you're interested and will participate! :)

//Jason


Jason28/10/2011 17:25(edited 28/10/2011 17:25)

Just added a democallclip to this project in hope of some more attention..
Delirium

Hitlooser28/10/2011 18:01

cool, but use color correction on it...

Jason28/10/2011 21:10

No

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.