dilap - hard intension FINNISH

Started by Marshall
27/10/2011 18:52
Page 1 of 1
Marshall27/10/2011 18:52(edited 25/12/2011 23:21)

    Title:dilap - hard intension


    Project status: 100%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Edvinas "Marshall" and I've been playing kz for 2 years. I've been moviemaking for about 10 months


    Type of the movie: This will be single player movie about player from Russia dilap


    Project Description: It will be about 3 minutes long with rock song, so this will be powerful!.


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas 7.0 The source fps are 600 and I will render my movie with 30fps output...


    Requests:Hi mom!


    Screenshots: http://i44.tinypic.com/24mcqd5.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/2ynm4vd.jpg






TonTo27/10/2011 19:06

Good luck :)

WqkO27/10/2011 19:07

Good luck, give everythin you've got ! ;)

zythH^ moviemaker27/10/2011 19:08

Go marshall =D good luck

awesome pic

fashioNz27/10/2011 20:10

gl

R0bAFraG27/10/2011 21:29

GL

ivansky28/10/2011 00:04

sweet screen,only quality edits from you.

Hey Joe-_x28/10/2011 21:26

GL :)

PiilsnEr28/10/2011 22:25

Good luck :] The screen looks very cool

memekrecord holder28/10/2011 23:49(edited 28/10/2011 23:50)

Good luck mate, I think it will be great movie! Screen looks promising, but you can reduce the blue color (or lightblue I dunno what to call it) to minimum! :)

actepukc^29/10/2011 00:22

Good luck :)

Marshall03/11/2011 18:25

project status update : 20%
screenshot added: http://i41.tinypic.com/2ynm4vd.jpg

Zippow03/11/2011 20:15

dilap )))

Marshall25/12/2011 23:21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgIteVQ5IqA should been longer but ah!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.