Cs 1.6 flashlight

Started by Mathzz
29/10/2011 07:00
Page 1 of 1
Mathzz29/10/2011 07:00(edited 29/10/2011 07:05)

Yeah, I've been wondering this question for years. Since I started playing counter-strike, and yet I don't know the answer of it.

How come can some people have those big, wide light around them when they press 'F', but when I click it, it will be a normal spotlight. I've seen only few people with this type of flashlight I got, but I mostly see people with the wide light around them.

Is it a command? Bug? What is it?
I'd like to know, because I feel kinda stupid with the annoying small spotlight one. Does anyone know how to enable this wide light around them?

This "spotlight" flashlight I got, is sometimes very useless, and in games like zombies this type of light is just plain annoying. Need some help here guys :)

Berkut Tournament #229/10/2011 22:03

as far as i know this light can be used by enabling nightvision on some of those servers where it is supposed to, or enabling with other button, with menu etc etc.

and i guess it is all about server, not your cs 1.6 settings.

ive faced this myself very long time ago and sorted that out myself too, but i cant remind exactly how i did that. tried to ask anybody on the server?

Punk^29/10/2011 22:46

That's how everyone looks with their flashlight turned on.
At least, that's my experience.

finzer29/10/2011 22:54(edited 29/10/2011 22:54)

it's not really a bug, it's just the way it is. When you're playing, i mean first person, you'll have the regular small spotlight but when you're looking at somebody, for example a teammate using flashlight, you'll see a big wide light around him.
In fact : 1st person : small and "accurate" spotlight
3rd person: big wide spotlight around the player

I'm not 100% sure tho ^^

Berkut Tournament #229/10/2011 23:07(edited 29/10/2011 23:08)

ye i thought about that, but i used to find servers where i was able to see the flashlight around me ;)

Punk^30/10/2011 02:08

Yeah, that's a plugin Adantoud :-)

Mathzz30/10/2011 14:55

Oh, thats something I never heard about, nor thought about. Thanks everyone. Now I know that. Though I never expected that it was made that way. Well, appreciated guys. :-)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.