Connection problem
After I got my internet back my CS connection or w/e didin't work good. I can't refresh servers, I can't connect to most of the servers, also my favourites isn't showing up. My internet as general is working good, it's only in CS that gets messed up.
I can't see what the problem is, it's really annoying.
Help me, please!
Go to Steam -> Settings then click on Downloads+Cloud and change the speed to your connection speed and also location,you must select Sweden because you live there or another location that you feel improvement in connection.Hope it helped.
Check your ping, if you've more than 2000ms cs will not show up the servers. Also it can be your internet problem, he just can't connect to the server by the routing ways.
How to fix that? You should call to your internet operator and tell him what is wrong. He should help you! :)
ivansky, I've already done that but it still wont work.
memek, I got normal ping and it cant be internet problem, because it is only in CS that wont work. My internet is running good...
Probably that you have blocked ports. Verify that you can play other FPS games.
Also if you are using router check port forwarding.
i remember getting the opposite problem x) internet not working but steam/cs/skype works perfecly, but like they said, try opening ports, ive had this problem too a rly long time ago
I've got the same problem. When i start counter-strike, i can see all my favourites, after i've played for a while lets say 10 min, and refresh my favourites it only shows like 2/20 or even 0. plus i can't connect to some servers, i just hangs in "Connecting to server"
As I mentioned in InSaNe^'s thread, try to open your ports on www.portforward.com
Please log in to post replies.