Gigablock SC

Started by Murvelman
09/01/2007 21:20
Page 1 of 1
Murvelman09/01/2007 21:20

Hello guys!
I did this little sc on gigablock about two months ago, but i was too lazy to post :D
I believe this is the absolutely fastest route...

Demo
Link for people like ScooteR ;)
Picture

Sry for the crappy picture...




[ Edited ]

Tafatt09/01/2007 22:14

That is really nice! Go for the record Murvelman. :)

Murvelman09/01/2007 22:44

Well, i've been trying since i did that the first time, but it is uberhard and uberlucky :D
But today i was very close....maybe some day, who knows...


[ Edited Tue Jan 09 2007, 10:46PM ]

ScooteR09/01/2007 22:52

upload @ sendspace ? thx

Murvelman09/01/2007 23:02

updated with sendspace-link :)

ScooteR09/01/2007 23:06

Omfg ubern1 sc ffs ! Edgebuging on a block and landin on the same block .. didnt think thats possible untill now :D with this tehcnique there must be a million new scs @ both new and old maps , but rly hard ofcourse
GJ :up:

Pulsar!09/01/2007 23:24

Well, i tryed it, but i thinked that it's impossible.. Gj!

soul v2.0 mapper09/01/2007 23:38

I've seen it be done before with rate 1 and a doubleduck edgebug :D but edgebug + same block landing = :o

StoneCold mapper09/01/2007 23:45

wtf ... uber n1 :up:

ufui09/01/2007 23:57

it looks so nice i love it gj !!!!!!

Dogos^10/01/2007 03:41

Wow very nice.. =o
I think this edgebug technique was already posted on another thread..
Anyway Gj !

Murvelman10/01/2007 05:49

Wow very nice.. =o
I think this edgebug technique was already posted on another thread..
Anyway Gj !

Dogos^

Yes, i did one on wigblock there, but that one was much easier :)

Starz10/01/2007 13:44

Gj, but tbh I dont fancy all these new edgebugs and shit, just plain old finish the map the normal way.

sbzvln Tournament #210/01/2007 14:13

nice

Hanniball10/01/2007 17:00

i geek this sc for 2 months now :P but i never made it in a run^^ its rly hard to do in a run

maniac10/01/2007 18:03

wow... ubernice =)
gj Murvelman

Murvelman10/01/2007 23:04

If you can think of any other sc's like this please post it here or something :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.