Born to surf - surf movie by rayla
Hey everybody out there,
I am here to give a new movie to you although it is not a jump movie. I hope some of you like surfing anyway, so yeah here you go: http://1337bunnies.com/rayla/Born%20to%20surf.rar
I have made that one within one week, so I hope you like it ;)
check the readme for details
peace
[ Edited ]
dl @ 150kb/sec :((
dl@ 1.8mb/sec <3 download manager
Yo rayla, the movie is great really nice effects(especially the eye effect) and really nice trick by bronko.
GJ Rayla the movie is great nice new effects nice editing and nice tricks :D (bad eng)
nice movie . XD
n1 <3 another great surfmovie, love them :)
downloading... i hope this movie is good ^^
First I thought it was you surfing rayla because I didn't see the name of the new surfer in the movie just because I missed it.. So I got a surprise in the end :P Anyway.. Great movie really like it love the effect when it goes from slow mo to fast then stop an then slow mo and fast again with the (something in my drink) at surf_skate GJ! looking forward to see more movies from you :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
n1 tricks
they mentoined Tim Dogs song "fuck Compton" ,
oh Boy , you shouldn´t even listen to this Song nor put it
in a movie ,lol.
This guy makes 1 degree strafes
(he moves mouse only 1degree), especally when surfing backwardz.
At _hazard he dont even have to hit exact angles to keep his speed.
Show some tricks without dev1,
http://files.filefront.com/tMgrar/;5071345;;/fileinfo.html
this movie shows what´s really goin on , if you want dev1.
This is only My opinion , exept this
"Compton" -thang
[blockquote]Mr.Eiht wrote:...
http://files.filefront.com/tMgrar/;5071345;;/fileinfo.html
this movie shows what´s really goin on , if you want dev1. [/blockquote]
LOL... dude I am sorry but if you post something like that you should inform yourself before you write anything... That minigolfpro movie was made by a guy to diss Golf Pro... Golf Pro used like 200 fps and thats nothin else than fps whoring. Its really not right. And the guy in the movie has cheated, he even said it and everybody who has a only a lil knowledge about surfing knows, that you can't do this without cheating what he has shown. Its just impossible, so if you want to compare my movie with a cheater movie, it is really unfair...
btw, i did not even get your problem about one song..
Rofl Mr.Eight, the video you posted was only made dto diss "the golf pro" who surfed with 180+ fps. Its just a fake, he surfed with gravity, boosts, high fps and so on...
Gj raYLa!
<3 endsong :)
really pretty movie :) and such a great codec... :P
but Im again not in the greeting list :'(
another insane surf movie by rayla :)
250kb/s :P i will post my comment when i dl it :)
Very nice movie with awesome effects, but it was horrible to watch cause of the surfs. Dunno if it is good or bad what he did cause im not used to surf, but it was very boring to watch those surfs as a non-surfer ^^
But the moive itself was very nice edited, nice and good looking effects and cool music.
:up: raYla.
A new project is waiting for you I guess :D
[ Edited Fri Jan 12 2007, 09:42AM ]
[ Edited Fri Jan 12 2007, 09:43AM ]
Nice movie, effects was nice. Really liked the breaking glas :D
Please log in to post replies.