Flawless (FINISHED)
Hi there, I am Khôi "KyU.K".I am so proud to present a new project starring TomL, most of you guys dont know him i guess.I am going to make this project with a rap song, clean colors, ingame sound and some fresh stuff.It will be about 3 minutes (16 demos), if you have any opinions, just tell me, i really need them.
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/gwnejart24?feature=mhee
Screenshots
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/80467283.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/aa2bp.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/411/aa3yo.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/638/image11gv.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/image10ia.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/image14ly.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/339/image12rp.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/image13gl.jpg/
gl
this is awezum
First screen is added.
Gogo waiting for this D;D
Project status: 80%
gl dude, screens looks very nice.
.
Some nice stuff in the screenshots, gonna be great !! :D
your overlays are cool ^^ Mind sharing them?
Good luck with the project
he is the best kzvn player
can't wait :|
too bright but also too good:D
Thank you all, the project will have been released tonight :D
@PiilsnEr: add my steam.
;)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8DSrsHqMRI&feature=feedu
Please log in to post replies.