Failicious 2 // KZ Fail Compilation Clip
Started by WqkO
03/11/2011 17:59
Page 3 of 3
jusuuh04/11/2011 19:41
damn enjoyable! :) I'm waiting for more kz clips with flow like this!
good job=)
shNz
04/11/2011 20:15(edited 04/11/2011 20:19)
I see a great progress in your editing skills, WqkO! Excellent edit and best music choice!
And about those crazyass jumps I can't even find the right words to say. Just how the f...? I remember some years ago, when CJ world record was 262 block, FoF posted a pic of train's 272 units jump in the chatbox and said that it was his dream jump. Everyone was laughing and stuff, but who would imagine back then, that this jump could be done backwards with 10 strafes with knife/usp... Unbe-fucking-liavable!
WqkO05/11/2011 03:05
Originally posted by shnzI see a great progress in your editing skills, WqkO! Excellent edit and best music choice!
And about those crazyass jumps I can't even find the right words to say. Just how the f...? I remember some years ago, when CJ world record was 262 block, FoF posted a pic of train's 272 units jump in the chatbox and said that it was his dream jump. Everyone was laughing and stuff, but who would imagine back then, that this jump could be done backwards with 10 strafes with knife/usp... Unbe-fucking-liavable!
Yeah, I already imagine IceVip asking for a kz_longumps3 with 275+ blocks in a few months (hoping he won't quit) ! :D
dexxies05/11/2011 12:25
Originally posted by WqkOOriginally posted by shnzI see a great progress in your editing skills, WqkO! Excellent edit and best music choice!
And about those crazyass jumps I can't even find the right words to say. Just how the f...? I remember some years ago, when CJ world record was 262 block, FoF posted a pic of train's 272 units jump in the chatbox and said that it was his dream jump. Everyone was laughing and stuff, but who would imagine back then, that this jump could be done backwards with 10 strafes with knife/usp... Unbe-fucking-liavable!
Yeah, I already imagine IceVip asking for a kz_longumps3 with 275+ blocks in a few months (hoping he won't quit) ! :D
Haha, that time may come really soon :D But, yeah, IceVip's actually doing the right thing by going directly to the 274 dcj block, instead of trying to tie the WR!
ShoCk
05/11/2011 12:44
Just awesome. Looking forward for failicious III, this is your idea, your business. Never give it up.
WqkO05/11/2011 16:59
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCkJust awesome. Looking forward for failicious III, this is your idea, your business. Never give it up.
I won't, Failicious 3 is gonna happen in ~ 4-5 months I think, hoping to get at least some 275 and 258 by then ! ^^
IceVip05/11/2011 18:42
Originally posted by -SLip-Originally posted by WqkOOriginally posted by shnzI see a great progress in your editing skills, WqkO! Excellent edit and best music choice!
And about those crazyass jumps I can't even find the right words to say. Just how the f...? I remember some years ago, when CJ world record was 262 block, FoF posted a pic of train's 272 units jump in the chatbox and said that it was his dream jump. Everyone was laughing and stuff, but who would imagine back then, that this jump could be done backwards with 10 strafes with knife/usp... Unbe-fucking-liavable!
Yeah, I already imagine IceVip asking for a kz_longumps3 with 275+ blocks in a few months (hoping he won't quit) ! :D
Haha, that time may come really soon :D But, yeah, IceVip's actually doing the right thing by going directly to the 274 dcj block, instead of trying to tie the WR!
i would never geek 274 dcj because i know i cant do it, even though you may think something else, i know what i can do and what not, that 274 fail was 3rd try when i randomly got on the block, never tryed to geek seriously its just a moment of overluck for me :\
FLP05/11/2011 20:53
Originally posted by IceVipOriginally posted by -SLip-Originally posted by WqkOOriginally posted by shnzI see a great progress in your editing skills, WqkO! Excellent edit and best music choice!
And about those crazyass jumps I can't even find the right words to say. Just how the f...? I remember some years ago, when CJ world record was 262 block, FoF posted a pic of train's 272 units jump in the chatbox and said that it was his dream jump. Everyone was laughing and stuff, but who would imagine back then, that this jump could be done backwards with 10 strafes with knife/usp... Unbe-fucking-liavable!
Yeah, I already imagine IceVip asking for a kz_longumps3 with 275+ blocks in a few months (hoping he won't quit) ! :D
Haha, that time may come really soon :D But, yeah, IceVip's actually doing the right thing by going directly to the 274 dcj block, instead of trying to tie the WR!
i would never geek 274 dcj because i know i cant do it, even though you may think something else, i know what i can do and what not, that 274 fail was 3rd try when i randomly got on the block, never tryed to geek seriously its just a moment of overluck for me :\
it's for everybody :D
looks like those 1231231 strafes which you are doing are finally getting some results,dno about dcj but wj pre is easy to gain so you could try to geek 274 wj block :)
IceVip06/11/2011 10:45
Originally posted by FLPOriginally posted by IceVipOriginally posted by -SLip-Originally posted by WqkOOriginally posted by shnzI see a great progress in your editing skills, WqkO! Excellent edit and best music choice!
And about those crazyass jumps I can't even find the right words to say. Just how the f...? I remember some years ago, when CJ world record was 262 block, FoF posted a pic of train's 272 units jump in the chatbox and said that it was his dream jump. Everyone was laughing and stuff, but who would imagine back then, that this jump could be done backwards with 10 strafes with knife/usp... Unbe-fucking-liavable!
Yeah, I already imagine IceVip asking for a kz_longumps3 with 275+ blocks in a few months (hoping he won't quit) ! :D
Haha, that time may come really soon :D But, yeah, IceVip's actually doing the right thing by going directly to the 274 dcj block, instead of trying to tie the WR!
i would never geek 274 dcj because i know i cant do it, even though you may think something else, i know what i can do and what not, that 274 fail was 3rd try when i randomly got on the block, never tryed to geek seriously its just a moment of overluck for me :\
it's for everybody :D
looks like those 1231231 strafes which you are doing are finally getting some results,dno about dcj but wj pre is easy to gain so you could try to geek 274 wj block :)
i tried it alot of times and 4 times i missed 274.0 with 0.0 edge which is the most annoying thing ever and i wont bother doing it anymore
- nympho -06/11/2011 11:17
Originally posted by WqkOOriginally posted by kzru`ShoCkJust awesome. Looking forward for failicious III, this is your idea, your business. Never give it up.
I won't, Failicious 3 is gonna happen in ~ 4-5 months I think, hoping to get at least some 275 and 258 by then ! ^^
at least! :D
WqkO06/11/2011 20:26
Originally posted by - nympho -Originally posted by WqkOOriginally posted by kzru`ShoCkJust awesome. Looking forward for failicious III, this is your idea, your business. Never give it up.
I won't, Failicious 3 is gonna happen in ~ 4-5 months I think, hoping to get at least some 275 and 258 by then ! ^^
at least! :D
Believe me, I'm not overestimating my boys ! :D
jusuuh06/11/2011 23:26(edited 06/11/2011 23:27)
Originally posted by WqkOOriginally posted by - nympho -Originally posted by WqkOOriginally posted by kzru`ShoCkJust awesome. Looking forward for failicious III, this is your idea, your business. Never give it up.
I won't, Failicious 3 is gonna happen in ~ 4-5 months I think, hoping to get at least some 275 and 258 by then ! ^^
at least! :D
Believe me, I'm not overestimating my boys ! :D
Remember, don't eat too much for one time. Let the third part come when it's time for it, in my opinion no need to speculate when will it be out, what are people expecting or what it will be like ;)
WqkO06/11/2011 23:44
Originally posted by jusuuhRemember, don't eat too much for one time. Let the third part come when it's time for it, in my opinion no need to speculate when will it be out, what are people expecting or what it will be like ;)
I know, but what I meant is that I'm not likely to edit Failicious 3 without better demos than Failicious 2, and given that we are close to 258 and 275... but anyways, I'll know when it is the time to release it ! :P
anonymus_n01/02/2012 12:51
Originally posted by shnzI see a great progress in your editing skills, WqkO! Excellent edit and best music choice!
And about those crazyass jumps I can't even find the right words to say. Just how the f...? I remember some years ago, when CJ world record was 262 block, FoF posted a pic of train's 272 units jump in the chatbox and said that it was his dream jump. Everyone was laughing and stuff, but who would imagine back then, that this jump could be done backwards with 10 strafes with knife/usp... Unbe-fucking-liavable!
Oh yeah shnz, those old times... =) gosh i miss them :(
Page 3 of 3
Please log in to post replies.