United we Stand - STARTED
- Title: United we Stand
- Project status: 0%
- Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: I'm moviemaking for few months but i didnt make any bigger project yet. I deleted all my old movies and now i got maybe 2 that i made on my channel. After some time i thought about editing something, once again heard awesome song and went into hlae ^^
- Type of the movie: KZ Movie starring 4 players in.
- Project Description: Movie will be about 4 min long. Music will be chilled.
Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE, Sony Vegas 8, AFX CS4 and maybe Smofofer. Source fps will be 900 and i will render my movie in 30 fps output.
- Requests:...
- Screenshots:Soon...
Starring people:
noobstyler
IceVip
Zippow
Shirox.
---------------------------------
I wanted to apologize people that wont be in because i changed project to 4-player KZ Movie. I received some nice tjs from you guys but im sorry i got great idea that will perfectly fit to the song :D After finishing this one im gonna do a multiplayer kz movie.
Apologizes goes to:
Marshall
top4er
zythH^
'payan
ivansky'
juhx
Bh0P
KyU.K
dilap
Lakiks
900 fps.. sounds good, btw why did you named it that way?
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk900 fps.. sounds good, btw why did you named it that way?
Because of music. It's not name of song.
U will understand when movie will be released :D
Good luck, i have one demo, i will send you it on steam
"Togather we fall" Speak for yourself :D.
Good luck man :)
//Edit
11 of 12 demos, one place left ^^
Starting project soon.
you can delete me from the list,i recorded another demo over the demo i sent you,geeked it 1 hour :(
wasnt able to record anything since my configs and shit was pretty fucked up x) GL on the project :)
i am rus)
Originally posted by ZippoWi am rus)
changed :D
Starting project soon, just waiting for ciacho to make a tj for me ^^
Good luck mate.I know it will be awesome.
alpha jak sie masz? szmata jebana kurwa :DDD
gl!
Originally posted by top4eralpha jak sie masz? szmata jebana kurwa :DDD
zajebiscie gownie :D twoja matula jest szmata xD
got 14 demos :)
//edit
List of people starring in uptaded.
Just started project, i'll add some screens soon :)
Originally posted by AlphazOriginally posted by top4eralpha jak sie masz? szmata jebana kurwa :DDD
zajebiscie gownie :D twoja matula jest szmata xD
ty co kurwa:D? ya twoja matula jebana:D
Bh0p? What tj did he gave you , 210 with scout ?
Originally posted by top4erOriginally posted by AlphazOriginally posted by top4eralpha jak sie masz? szmata jebana kurwa :DDD
zajebiscie gownie :D twoja matula jest szmata xD
ty co kurwa:D? ya twoja matula jebana:D
This is amazing how foreigners desecrate the Polish language...
lulz, when i saw "together we fall" title, i thought movie will be a like "Ryderc falls movie", would be cool to see smth like that again
I have updated thread, much things got changed. It wont be a multiplayer kz movie. Once again sorry to people that gave me tjs and they wont be in. I got a great idea that will perfectly fit to the song so i decided to change it to 4-player kz movie.
Starring people:
noobstyler
IceVip
Zippow
Shirox.
I already got few seconds of intro, and im gonna add some screens soon.
Please log in to post replies.