Anonymous 3 [ Need player ]

Started by Jason
06/11/2011 18:09
Page 1 of 1
Jason06/11/2011 18:09

Hi guys, I bet pretty many here have watched my movies called Anonymous and Anonymous 2 (?)
Right, but now it's time to make a third one. And I will need a player.
So if you're interested just send me a message here or at steam and I'll give you further instructions :)

Spyder07/11/2011 16:10

gl :D

Zippow08/11/2011 00:09

PICK ME !! (:DDD)

Jason10/11/2011 18:14

Ty
Zippow, maybe we can talk about some other project? :)

Zippow10/11/2011 18:46

Originally posted by Jason
Ty
Zippow, maybe we can talk about some other project? :)


it was a joke since i was in the past 2 anonymous movies :D

btw do i still have u on steam ?

Jason10/11/2011 18:48

ye, I got that ;)
I think so, if u havent deleted me :O :(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.