Virus or smth...

Started by akse
07/11/2011 20:04
Page 1 of 1
akse07/11/2011 20:04

do u know what is the problem? looks like virus =-/ http://s017.radikal.ru/i407/1111/01/df63d5f1f3e4.jpg
objects: 0, bytes: 0, but all space is 80 gb, and free 28.6, there always were WINDOWS folder, Program Files, etc.

snce07/11/2011 20:52(edited 07/11/2011 20:53)

From what I read on google the folders are marked as hidden, could be a virus doing so.
Try scanning your computer on safe mode in case a virus is still there.

I never had that problem so I may not be the right person to help you, but someone on xj probably had that before.

memekrecord holder07/11/2011 21:33(edited 07/11/2011 21:34)

Try scanning your computer, and use soft called ComboFix. If this doesn't help, you must format your computer.

propanelj record holder07/11/2011 21:37

propably some minor virus if this just happend randomly.

akse09/11/2011 17:50

Thanks, guys, I decided to reinstall windows :S.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.