Circus [MULTIPLAYER KZ MOVIE]

Started by ciacho.
10/11/2011 22:48
Page 1 of 1
ciacho.10/11/2011 22:48(edited 17/01/2012 17:22)

    Title: Circus


    Project status: Soundtrack: 100%, Intro: 100%, Trickpart: 20%, Outro: 0%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Moviemaker since 13months. I'm going to make his my first serious project in the Vision Films. My youtube profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KZPLciacho?feature=mhee


    Project Description: Multiplayer kreedz movie. I want to create funny atmosphere. With oldschool music and maybe few massive songs.[/b]

    Moviemaking facts: SV, Smoofofer, AAE. In hlae render 300-600fps


    Requests: Send me your crazy bhop combos and new trickjumps on pm or steam: rpdudi. All players can send 1-3 trickjumps.


    Screenshots:
    1# http://i42.tinypic.com/1zjecm.png
    2# http://i42.tinypic.com/w2iq88.png
    3# http://i39.tinypic.com/wsmezq.png
    4# http://i43.tinypic.com/2ezs4ly.png
    5# http://i42.tinypic.com/2jbh8m.png
    6# http://i40.tinypic.com/2cifj1u.png

memekrecord holder10/11/2011 22:52

Good luck bro, waiting for some massive shit from you! :)

ivansky10/11/2011 23:17

Going to add you in steam now and record some tjs,i'm sexy

faserb11/11/2011 00:37

Good luck mate <3

week14/11/2011 14:59

GL ciacho :)

goldaaaa14/11/2011 20:07(edited 10/12/2011 20:26)

gl ciacho!

edit: whats doing with the project o_O

dyna14/11/2011 22:44(edited 04/10/2013 11:13)

//

actepukc^15/11/2011 08:50(edited 15/11/2011 08:50)

I wish you good luck whit this work I expect some great movie :)

Sinzhns15/11/2011 15:35

im going to record smth.there is smth at you that i like

ciacho.30/12/2011 16:07

Edit Start!
Project status: Soundtrack: 100%, Intro: 30%, Trickpart: 0%, Outro: 0%[/list]

And new ss from intro: http://i42.tinypic.com/1zjecm.png

ivansky30/12/2011 19:07

please max out graphics card i see blurry places and nonsmooth edges,nvm its sexy that way :D

ciacho.11/01/2012 22:56

    Project status: Soundtrack: 100%, Intro: 100%, Trickpart: 15%, Outro: 0%


Second ss from intro: http://i42.tinypic.com/w2iq88.png

Sinzhns12/01/2012 12:01

do you still need players?

con.13/01/2012 23:06

gl nice

FLP14/01/2012 12:50

looks cool

ciacho.14/01/2012 14:45

    Project status: Soundtrack: 100%, Intro: 100%, Trickpart: 20%, Outro: 0%


Added 2 new ss: http://i39.tinypic.com/wsmezq.png | http://i43.tinypic.com/2ezs4ly.png

propanelj record holder14/01/2012 14:54

looking forwards to it :) seems alot like lolipops 1-2 and you gotta love it :P

ciacho.17/01/2012 17:22

Two new ss: http://i40.tinypic.com/2cifj1u.png | http://i42.tinypic.com/2jbh8m.png

Vinci17/01/2012 18:05

Ciacho, I think it will be one of your best films. The pictures show a very good quality, so I hope that this will be a full clip. Good luck and success in further work. Yo.

dyna17/01/2012 18:06

really love the 2nd picture looking forward to it.. good luck (;

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.