CoD: MW3

Started by PsYxOpAt mapper
11/11/2011 13:52
Page 1 of 1
PsYxOpAt mapper11/11/2011 13:52

So, MW3 came out before few days. I just finished the campaign and I ahve to admit, that I haven't played such an awesome game from a very. very long time.

The movements, the history, the atmosphere of the game really caught my attention. Evertyhing in the game was made really good in my opinion.

So, what do you think for the game?

Jonde11/11/2011 15:21

MW2 with different maps and single player. Or actually COD 4 with different maps and single player as the engine hasn't changed at all since COD 4.

evuly11/11/2011 16:04(edited 11/11/2011 16:04)

Is the campaign as awesome as it looks (from the trailer)? I've been thinking about buying this game but I can't quite decide.. there's a few others on my current wishlist (Batman: Arkham City, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Battlefield 3) :P

akkord mapper11/11/2011 16:06(edited 11/11/2011 16:06)

I watched 1 gameplay video on youtube of MW3 when it came out, thank god I didnt buy that game, its basicaly MW2 with diferent killstreak setup and small changes here and there.
InfinityWard is one big lazy company.

MW3 = MW2.1

GG

Jonde11/11/2011 16:18

Originally posted by akkord
I watched 1 gameplay video on youtube of MW3 when it came out, thank god I didnt buy that game, its basicaly MW2 with diferent killstreak setup and small changes here and there.
InfinityWard is one big lazy company.

MW3 = MW2.1

GG


Speaking of lazy InfinityWard they actually recycled some of the buildings in MW3 from the older titles of the series.

Here's a picture showing some of the buildings in MW3 and in some of the older CODs:

http://imgur.com/a/G2865#0

finzer11/11/2011 16:34(edited 11/11/2011 16:37)

Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by akkord
I watched 1 gameplay video on youtube of MW3 when it came out, thank god I didnt buy that game, its basicaly MW2 with diferent killstreak setup and small changes here and there.
InfinityWard is one big lazy company.

MW3 = MW2.1

GG


Speaking of lazy InfinityWard they actually recycled some of the buildings in MW3 from the older titles of the series.

Here's a picture showing some of the buildings in MW3 and in some of the older CODs:

http://imgur.com/a/G2865#0


Nah Jonde, i don't think it's taken from COD series, but from the Battlefield series ( 3 and olders)

Jonde11/11/2011 17:19

Originally posted by finzEr
Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by akkord
I watched 1 gameplay video on youtube of MW3 when it came out, thank god I didnt buy that game, its basicaly MW2 with diferent killstreak setup and small changes here and there.
InfinityWard is one big lazy company.

MW3 = MW2.1

GG


Speaking of lazy InfinityWard they actually recycled some of the buildings in MW3 from the older titles of the series.

Here's a picture showing some of the buildings in MW3 and in some of the older CODs:

http://imgur.com/a/G2865#0


Nah Jonde, i don't think it's taken from COD series, but from the Battlefield series ( 3 and olders)


Sorry, my bad.

propanelj record holder11/11/2011 18:36

Originally posted by cC|PsYxOpAt
So, MW3 came out before few days. I just finished the campaign and I ahve to admit, that I haven't played such an awesome game from a very. very long time.

The movements, the history, the atmosphere of the game really caught my attention. Evertyhing in the game was made really good in my opinion.

So, what do you think for the game?


lold so much xD from what ive heard (im never going to buy this junk ;P) its the worst call of duty by far. All the true players said was the biggest flop ever x)

PsYxOpAt mapper12/11/2011 08:50

Well, I never bought the game.

propanelj record holder11/12/2011 23:24

i fail, i bought the game x) but only cuz i just got 550SEK ~55bucks and game cost ~25

aaannyways. Am I the only one that gets increadably annoying small freeze lags + the superduper1337annoying permanate game freezes that makes you need to restart your computer?
I wont play the game until either someonecomes with a sure fix or infinityward updates the game :/ me sad, i wanna snipe nubz <.<

Mehz12/12/2011 03:45

Originally posted by proppan
Originally posted by cC|PsYxOpAt
So, MW3 came out before few days. I just finished the campaign and I ahve to admit, that I haven't played such an awesome game from a very. very long time.

The movements, the history, the atmosphere of the game really caught my attention. Evertyhing in the game was made really good in my opinion.

So, what do you think for the game?


lold so much xD from what ive heard (im never going to buy this junk ;P) its the worst call of duty by far. All the true players said was the biggest flop ever x)


And which are the "true players"?

propanelj record holder12/12/2011 09:58

those that played the game since the 1st one perhaps :)

knoxville12/12/2011 11:09

ppl who played cod1/2, the only good games in the series :)

KooleN12/12/2011 13:00

Originally posted by knoxville
ppl who played cod1/2, the only good games in the series :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.