More activity....

Started by hm^ mapper VIP
11/11/2011 20:11
Page 1 of 1
hm^ mapper VIP11/11/2011 20:11

I thought about that the last time the community is really dead...
I wondered, because it is wintertime now.

suggestions:

Open the cups again?
btw: Why is it closed?

Whats up with the tournament?
It is paused since weeks/months now..

I am also missing the weekly´s...
Where they are?
I found them very good.

Maybe add a kind of pointsystem with prizes.

Maybe:

Hook on the servers or maybe a short VIP-Period.

WR
Accepted maps (custom/kz)
Accepted movie
New Lj-wr´s
Maybe enough Protimes on the servers (Coinsystem).

For benefit the people where keeping the community alive.

sers hm^

Punk^11/11/2011 20:54(edited 11/11/2011 20:55)


I thought about that the last time the community is really dead...
I wondered, because it is wintertime now.

suggestions:

Open the cups again?
btw: Why is it closed?

hm^


We're having problems with our cup system and it's not really useable at the moment.


Whats up with the tournament?
It is paused since weeks/months now..

hm^


Status: Paused
Reason: We are using all of our resources to finish the new website.
Everything will be back on track once it will be released.
Whats up with the tournament?


--->


I am also missing the weekly´s...
Where they are?
I found them very good.

hm^


No one within the staff has the time to write them at the moment, since they do require quite a lot of time to manage.


Maybe add a kind of pointsystem with prizes.

Maybe:

Hook on the servers or maybe a short VIP-Period.

WR
Accepted maps (custom/kz)
Accepted movie
New Lj-wr´s
Maybe enough Protimes on the servers (Coinsystem).

For benefit the people where keeping the community alive.

sers hm^

hm^


You already get hook for completing the map, so that seems like a kinda useless reward. A short VIP-period on the servers could perhaps work, but not on the website.
I'm not saying these are bad ideas at all hm^, but at the moment most of them is impossible.

mtoboiii8000 mapper11/11/2011 23:15

Ive got another crazy suggestion, why dont you people start to release new.... MAPS????!!!! I know I know its a risky and ridicoulus idea, but why not do something new for a change??? (Sadly this was not sarcasm)

hm^ mapper VIP12/11/2011 01:57

hm,
Everything what i am hearing at the moment is: new homepage...
Why?
The homepage is good as it is atm..
I liked this hp a lot, it is orange, have a lot of functions etc...
Why a change???
From the beginning it was orange, it is a kind of cult, ot not?
And a new homepage isn´t the rescue for more activity..

The people want cups, tournaments, weeklys, maps, wr-releases etc....

When you establish a new homepage, nothing will change, maybe for a moment and all the other problems are still there....

When you have your new hp, you will start at this point with fixing the other problems..
It will take and take more time and the activity going down...:/

Look at exactly this moment for the onlinebar, 10 members and 20 guests, maybe one year ago it was every time ~ 25 members and 40 guests...

It is going more down and down.
And i also don´t understand why all admins are included in this new hp-project and can´t do cups and weekly´s.
That is for me the minimum what have to work.

Sry for offensive post, but that´s my opinien.

greetz hm^

w1zzrecord holder12/11/2011 05:07

It will still be orange, only that the cms will be changed, and it will make the life easier for both admins and users. As for the weeklies, the part that I am in charge of, it is on a pause at the moment. I am sorry for that, but none of us have time to deal with it at the moment. I can not give an exact date when it will be up again, but let's hope soon enough.

remake12/11/2011 14:27

Why don't you use the old cup plugin until the new one is finished?

plowed12/11/2011 15:15(edited 12/11/2011 15:19)

I dont see any change on the new layout for ~1 year?
Also there are actually 26 admins I cant really imagine that all admins are busy with the layout, I dont see the point of the admins here if so many are away, than kick those and get new. For me thats a bad excuse.

Of couse I dont doubt that xj have some very active admins (cyclop, kayne,just to name someone) But whats with the other?

Why should people still recording if it looks like the site is dead and nobody care? Why should mapper invest there time if nobody care?
People still enjoy playing on xj server but only to the next servercrash. Boring tho with only ~120 maps, but who cares? huh?..

Skizo_record holder29/01/2013 00:23

This is a good idea.. I mean people should get points if they reach the 1st 2nd or third place in pro15. And for example for 150 points you should get vip status on the server. [forever, or just for a month]. It was the ambition on digital-tech kz server too if you reached 100 maps [and your time is on pro15] you get vip. Sadly that server ,site died, but this is a good motivation, i think.

cologne29/01/2013 00:49

I'm missing LNE :(

propanelj record holder29/01/2013 01:36

Originally posted by cologne
I'm missing LNE :(

so do i :'(
and weekly too

prad29/01/2013 05:38

Dear hm^ and proppan :)

The weekly had to go through a facelift, and a change in structure and layout. We had a recent inner stuff discussion on it regarding the concerned resources available at hand and the materials to include. If everything goes as planned; you all will be getting it released like before from this weekend.

Please stay tuned and thanx for being there.
Cheers.
XJ team <3

DiDo-Grecord holder17/07/2013 13:56

Lol hm^ is staying tuned 2 years .. :D

killahurtZ17/07/2013 18:19

i'am with plowed, make point sistem on XJ servers like on nobkz.de servers and website and make on XJ page small corner with top10 server players, that would make XJ servers extreme popular!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.