cs_assault possible ?

Started by mms 903
12/11/2011 09:12
Page 1 of 1
mms 90312/11/2011 09:12

http://s314.photobucket.com/albums/ll431/shockgun/?action=view¤t=untitled-2.jpg

i try but it hard :|
may be impossible

Nukk12/11/2011 10:53

imposs as hell

musaka12/11/2011 10:58(edited 12/11/2011 10:58)

madness detected
imp

nobody^12/11/2011 11:09

If you make only a 180 degree turn from the lamp in the middle it might be possible. I got really close months ago when I tried it.

actepukc^12/11/2011 14:00(edited 12/11/2011 14:01)

Originally posted by nobody^
If you make only a 180 degree turn from the lamp in the middle it might be possible. I got really close months ago when I tried it.


Hmm seems hard but of course have little chance to win I think it's possible whit very nervous.

Nannou12/11/2011 18:44

Sure poss w/ 311 pre.
fails with 311, hard to make cool strafe cuz need hight sens. so sad. maybe someone will try.

goldaaaa12/11/2011 19:49(edited 12/11/2011 19:57)

its poss but very hard

Grrr13/11/2011 14:10

whats the distance between the lamps ?

mms 90313/11/2011 19:59

i think ~ 19x unit

Zippow14/11/2011 01:29

Not imposs, if i got it correctly. Are you trying to land on the surf? in that case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6hJ6XjZwjY&feature=channel_video_title

already did it

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.