kzcn_mlbl0ck

Started by iiN[KzcN]
11/01/2007 12:13
Page 2 of 2
thopa12/01/2007 23:15

I managed to jump the 341 unit jump on this map. Im very proud... ;)

http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=341unitsbq9.jpg

ichirou12/01/2007 23:32

I managed to jump the 341 unit jump on this map. Im very proud... ;)

http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=341unitsbq9.jpg

thopa


haha, that's one hell of a typo

dEMolite mapper13/01/2007 00:37

warning: too many textures = low fps :d

ndR

lol thats a rumor and its not true.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #213/01/2007 01:35

nananananah sorry, I wanted to say:
too many models* = lowfps :D

DHT- Tournament #113/01/2007 02:05

Thopa found a SecretRoom on this map :D

dEMolite mapper13/01/2007 03:38

nananananah sorry, I wanted to say:
too many models* = lowfps :D

ndR

k i take it back :D then

Lakai13/01/2007 08:11

yeh the textures is the problem , Try to make the map more reality,,,,
And congratulation thopa made a unbreakable world longjump records

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.